Xbox game pass connected but I'm not getting the skins

I connected my Xbox game pass to my Battle.net connections for the skins but nothing shows up in game. I’m not getting the skins that were promised. I have the PC game pass.

11 Likes

same for me…was thinking maybe the issue is because im using steam instead of battle.net

just logging in on my xbox now instead to see if it works, if not im rioting

3 Likes

Yeah, me too, i play by steam, have all the required accounts linked but nothing of the skins that were promised.

4 Likes

Same thing for me, I hope that with time the game recognises that I linked my account and gives me the skins

3 Likes

Same for me :frowning:
I can’t see the pop-up to the bottom right anymore either.

2 Likes

Still not working for meh either :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here litterally bought game pass for the rewards and if i cant get them i wont get my money back and the pop up is also gone

2 Likes

Same for me. dont understand why i’m not getting

1 Like

So I have GamePass PC Tier. I have that XBox Account linked to my battle.net account. When I launched OW2 on steam, it did not do anything. Then I launched OW2 on battle.net (I have both versions installed on my PC) and I was greeted by a picture of Roadhog accompanied by a text that I have “XBox Game Pass Benefits”. Then I started two games of OW2 and when I received my XP the last message on that screen was “XBox Game Pass Boost 10%” so on Battle.net it was working.
I then changed back to steam to check if the XP boost now works there but after a game it did not show up. So my current understanding is, that the TEMPORARY game pass benefits do only work on the battle.net version. The skins did permanently unlock and are available on steam aswell as the 30 Mythic shards, but XP boost is not working on the Steam version as of right now and I hope this gets addressed and fixed very soon.

So short answer, you have to launch the game on battle.net launcher to receive the bonusses as of right now. That is my experience from testing. Hope it helps you all.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m trying that now and see how it works

1 Like

I only have the game installed with Battle net and I didn’t receive anything, I think it’s not a platform-specific thing

3 Likes

Maybe additionally try launching it from the Xbox App on Windows if you haven’t (which just installs the Battle.net version anyways). It might help.
Also make sure you have the right Xbox account connected on your battle.net account page.

2 Likes

Ok I tried logging on xbox and it worked! Now everything is also available on Battle net

1 Like

Glad to see it worked! Enjoy! I hope soon it will be available on Steam too.

2 Likes

did it work???

1 Like

yeah i use the battle.net launcher and im not getting my rewards at all and i bought the PC game pass and im not happy basically spent money and got nothing for it

1 Like

I have Overwatch installed on my PC on Battlenet and Steam and when i opened on Steam the game is not giving me the Temporary skins or the Bonus XP, but when i opened on battle net i do get the bonus and temporary skins. if i go back to Steam i only have the permanent skins and crystals but not the bonus xp or temporary skins.

please fix this for steam.

1 Like

Try launching it from the XBox app on PC. It helped some. If you do not have it, look it up in the Microsoft store. It will just start the game from Battle.net and not redownload.

3 Likes

It worked and gave way more than 6 skins.

1 Like

did not work for me. I don’t know what to do

1 Like