WyomingMyst's BlizzCon blog - Adventures and Good Friends

If you go to any sketch parties show us your drawings WM!

Sorry, wrong picture. That was the claim number for my second blink order. Just got a bunch of Overwatch 2 merchandise.

WARDROBE CHANGE! (Click to see the shirt)

Google Photos

1 Like

I am a fine connoisseur of video game art.

Google Photos

1 Like

Latest POP figures, OW2 Tracer and OW2 Genji

Google Photos

1 Like

How was it?

Also I swear I saw you while watching it live, but I can’t find that point again

Currently at the Overwatch Animation panel. Learning how the Zero Hour cinematic was made.

2 Likes

Do they have the apple pie from the Reunion cinematic on the menu? Or is it just burgers/regular fast food?

1 Like

Asking the real questions here. I wonder if they have food from the new cookbook on sale as well, D.Va Nano Cola or popcorn buckets like in Hollywood.

Okay… Okay…

I will hit up the diner soon.

There was a Bob Ross reference in the cinematic panel.

Heading back to the demo area. Playing the Push PVP mode next!

After that going to watch the Jeff Kaplan interview at the all access desk.

2 Likes

I just watched the “push” mode. It looks promising. and some of the new stuff is really good to watch!

Enjoy.

Yep they showed you live in event you are famous now .

Matthew Mercer is at Community Night and is cosplayed as McCree

3 Likes

Can you confirm Wyoming if there was a new way to select role in game (you said you played game)…the vods I saw looked more like role limits than a role queue

It was role limits only for the PVP Push Demo.

I grabbed Jeff Kaplan’s head. I am evil.

Google Photos

2 Likes

I got all the major photos and posts updated. PVP Push mode review coming up soon.

Compared to the past few years, how’s the vibe on the con floor atm? Trying to get a feel for what the hardcore blizz fans think of how the company is doing rn.

Here in BlizzCon, we are fine and happy. No negative vibes whatsoever. I made a lot of friends today.

3 Likes