WyomingMyst appreciation Thread

I’m on console too.
insert crying black man meme here

crying jordan lmao
plz help our console pals!

Tom, if you are reading this, get ahold of WM and put him to work for you

2 Likes

Are those supposed to be… perks? Sounds more like meme cafeteria items to foist on the uninitiated for lulz… (I approve :joy:…)

That said, thank you for all your contributions WyomingMyst!

I have seen some weird stuff posted on the @LifeatBlizzard twitter feed and those are just two examples. The cafeteria actually has many normal and healthy food options too.

I haven’t gotten to talk to you directly, but the interactions that we have had - you have expressed nothing but what feels like genuine care and compassion.

Thank you for being so kind, WyomingMist. You don’t know this, but when you expressed kindness to me and sent me warm wishes in an OWL thread, I had been grieving over the loss of my parrot after having him for 18 years. And I was having a very tough time, but you helped just…make me feel relieved. To take my mind off of it for a moment and just breathe for the first time in a while after.

Your kindness is not unnoticed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yeah dude, I really appreciate you and what you do

keep doing it!

<3

1 Like

BUT IS SHE/HE A SECRET BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE OR NOT

1 Like

+1 agree

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL He’s a he, there are photos of him in this thread.
He’s what you get when you mix a cool older brother, a gamer, a support tech, and a bona fide good human being.

(:unicorn: in other words)

That would give you a thousand-yard stare for sure.

No, he launched in a state that made him a little too playable.

Remember the Rocket punch hitboxes that were like a school bus storming sideways down a street?

Even still, he was the most broken hero in the game

Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

Not a representative of Blizzard. I detailed this in my replies in this thread.

4 Likes

Thats what a SPY would say!

“that WyomingMyst is a spy!”

2 Likes

You are a really great person. Having you respond to one of my threads, was great! I know I can sound a bit terse here and there. But it is about the one thing we have for this game, and that is we care about it and we want to bring all play styles into the community. Since that is what this community celebrates within it’s own ETHOS.

Hopefully some day they can make every hero 100% viable for the game no matter what mode by sifting through the minor imbalances, so our community can grow into the strongest community there ever was. We need a steam engine that NEVER derails.

bookmarked to insert “not sure if trolling” meme if I ever get level 3 back

…but seriously, I am just a really hardcore gamer and fan of Overwatch.

1 Like

Appreciation thread for Wyoming-Who?

1 Like