WyomingMyst appreciation Thread

if you don’t know you better ask somebody

But that’s why I said who. :frowning:

Okay, I’ll say it again;

If you post in tech support with an issue, he’ll come help you

If you watch owl and come to the forum and everyone is chatting in an elaborate thread and watching the game together, he made that thread.

If you stream twitch and don’t get your drops and post a question about it, he comes and helps you.

If you come to the forum with an actual problem and need a solution he is usually the guy who shows up.

He’s patient and kind to everyone, no matter how many times he’s solved the same problem.

He made a great guide on how to optimize your rig and settings to run the game better (find it linked further up in the thread.)

I’ll say it again, why not?

1 Like

That reminds me, that thread is going to have to be necro’d tomorrow. We got a new Twitch promotion starting tomorrow… err now.

2 Likes

PS I gave you the sassy answer because I am a borderline white hat troll (who doesn’t deserve an appreciation thread) and I wanted to nudge you into reading the whole thread.

I MADE the thread because I truly appreciate the dude.

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for everything!!! Your awesome !!! Even f this post is late I just recently got into the forums and so far Iv seen your responses and it makes me happy to see your always on top of things thank you so much

3 Likes

Yup, you are great indeed :slight_smile:

Great guy, roasted one guy who kept on blaming MMR for his losses.

Thread: is two years old

Forum User: “Heroes never die!”

1 Like

May you direct me to that thread?

Sure, Get rid of SR and rigged 50/50, then make MMR public - #14 by Kaedi-11739

That necro… like, seriously?

That’s considered roasting these days?

Le Sigh

Decent enough he got the point across while calling him out.

Honestly i was reading through the thing looking for the roast, when i got to the end i had to double check to see if i missed it, yeah he served him some facts but that aint no roast

WyomingMyst is the best.

Edit: Annnnd I didn’t realize I was responding to a necro’d topic. Ooof.

And since it was necro’d, can we possibly get confirmation from WyomingMyst as to whether he got that sammich or not? :smirk:

1 Like

This is one thread we have to keep. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Wyoming mist! I’ve always wondered who you were beneath what seemed like a Wikipedia’s worth of information (without the inaccuracies, that is of course!) All your posts help so much and you seem to know everything! What are your sources as I never seem to be able to find one for all the informative posts you give (I’m not saying your wrong by the way, your pretty much my source of overwatch news :laughing:)

I’m a pretty new user and your welcoming guides helped me so much!

Thankyou for your hard work making the world full of more heroes, such as yourself

Sorry if this bumped this up to the top so much I just wanted to ask a question! :slightly_smiling_face: Mean no harm to newer topics and just wanted to thank Wyoming mist

I like that this thread is back up. There’s a reason he’s got “MVP” in his battletag, lol.

1 Like