WyomingMyst appreciation Thread

That guy is everything good about a forum. I’m amazed at how much time and consideration he puts into the forum and helping us out with support and information. I just want to thank the guy, he’s a hero.

131 Likes

who?

< 16 characters >

5 Likes

Hang out, he’ll pop up.

2 Likes

He made a thread that was pinned that listed out all of the times the Devs talked about something.

I’ve actually played with him before. Pretty nice.

3 Likes

He made a thread about optimizing your settings that is exhaustive and pretty amazing.
He’s helped people sort out not getting twitch drops.
He spent a few hours last night trying to help people who were crashing after the new patch.
He’s a selfless dude and he loves this game.

7 Likes

Wyoming is really helpful. Plus he usually runs the watchalong threads for OWL, so that’s always a plus.

5 Likes

Yeah he’s alright, I guess… :wink:

1 Like

Now this is a thread I can get behind…
There are few other posters whose threads I anticipate more than Wyoming’s, especially in terms of updates.
And I’ve yet to see a thread from him that didn’t benefit the community in some way.
…Not to mention how helpful he is in Tech support

Keep up the great work, WyomingMyst!
We appreciate it!

11 Likes

He is a great person

Everything he does is just so perfect plus I really liked that mini vlog of him at Blizzcon.

It was very nice

5 Likes

I’m often amazed by his threads and truly appreciate all the effort that goes into them.

1 Like

I don’t like threads where « famous » people are highlighted by fan boys… but here, it is deserved. He worked very hard on his thread where he gathers all devs informations. And I respect hard work.

Good job dude.

5 Likes

He is actually an mvp user.

But green text isn’t a thing (or not yet) on these forums so his text isn’t highlighted

3 Likes

Thank you WyomingMyst for all your dedication to the game and forums.

You make this forum a better place with your detailed threads.

9 Likes

I think I might have vs’d him on Hanamura once.

On Defence his team went full sniper or some laughable comp and lost horribly.

On attack he hard carried the game as Tracer.

Each side had a decent time, I think.

1 Like

Indeed, thank you sir. Any constructive, civil thread is always welcomed from me and you always do a wonderful job of doing just that.

1 Like

It makes me really happy to know I’m not the only person who notices this stuff! :+1:

Wyo’s the forum mvp.

TBT when wyo had the actual colors on the other forums for it.

2 Likes

WyomingMyst

5 Likes

WM should be hired by Blizzard to augment their support staff

2 Likes

Hard Agree.

1 Like