Wyoming Myst .... characters and words

A cheers of🥛for the people who aren’t 21 years old in NA yet ~

Hope you’re still doing you’re daily penance for the beta stats not counting issue Myst. :smiley:

lol

If Wyoming Myst got the power to make a mega thread and regroup all thread/post, like the Project A spam from Riot. It should be much better.

1 Like

this guy honestly is wonderful, i hope he continues posting on the forums!

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if there are other mvps…no offense to them but I can’t remember anyone else posting with green text (though if I remember correctly there are 2 others?)

1 Like

In the eu forums theres an mvp called pachimari and then in the na tech issues category theres nicole. Theres more but I’ve never seen them

Oíche Shamhna Shona Duit ~WildPants

I know I can count on them when I need Information.

Pachimari and I do occasionally talk to each other and help each other out when we have questions for each other. He is the go-to source for everything going on in the European scene for Overwatch.

One thing to note that MVPs will not display green text or have a title in other regional forums outside of their own.

1 Like

Is he like you and nicole in the sense that you’re all tech support mvps or is he a different type? Also are you an mvp on ALL blizzard NA forums or just hearthstone and overwatch?

Edit: also what happened to calystol? They’re an mvp but have only posted once back in January.

Oíche Shamhna Shona Duit ~WildPants

He is part of a different group, the European Tech Support MVPs. I am part of the North American Tech Support MVPs.

Calystol is an active MVP but posts in different games, I think we guinea pigged his account for a test a while back during the early development of this forum.

1 Like