Wrong Rank Reward

Stopped playing Mystery hero’s when I got placed Masters 4… Got Diamond reward.

2 Likes

I was ranked platinum in open que and mystery hero que last season however i did not receive the correct amount of ranked points or the titles that come with earning those ranks please help and fix! I had same issue

I finished the season with 2 diamond roles heal and tank and I don’t have the title and the reward

Ended Season as Master 5 support but received Diamond Challenger Title.

Hi, I ended up diamond in healers and dps’s and got only plat 3 rewards for last seazon, really bummed about it because i was grinding a lot for diamond rewards. Really really frustrating and now my motivation for playing is so low.

In the pop-up for Season Rank Decay Removed, it says in Season 3 I was Plat 5 for DPS when I was actually Plat 1 at the end? The other two roles are correct as I didn’t play them much.

So has it completely discounted any progress made in Season 3?

I ended the season as master 3 support. i got rewards for diamond 4 in CP as well as title.

I’m in diamond and didn’t get any points at all for any of my roles

I deranked from masters 5 to platinum 5.

2 Likes

same happened to me finished masters 4 and it put me in diamond 4
(support)
didnt get rankreward for either

2 Likes

Diamond 3 Tank/Support and Plat 5 DPS at end of season, now Plat 2 Tank, Plat 3 Support, Gold 3 DPS. And they seemed to have counted my Console ranks when giving rewards to, for some reason? I have a merged account, but almost never touch console anymore, I’m 99% PC only.

Yep I ended in platinum, literally logged off last night at Plat 3 and logged onto the new patch and it said I ended the season at gold 2 and received good rewards. I wanted that platinum title and comp points :confused:

3 Likes

I peaked as diamond 5 then when the new season started I was given plat 2 rewards, I should have received the diamond title and correct comp points since I only got the amount for plat

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. I ended the season with Diamond 2 on Tank, Diamond 3 on Support, and Diamond 5 on damage, and I got dropped to Plat 2 on Tank, Plat 3 on Support, and Plat 3 on damage.

I thought this season wasn’t supposed to apply decay. I received only plat rewards and should have received diamond rewards and stayed diamond for all ranks.

Please fix this issue NOW!

2 Likes

There’s no decay. They moved your rank to match your MMR. So if you’ve gone down then it’s because the system thinks you were too high. I’ve got one account which went down and one which went up :man_shrugging:

Same thing here. I purposely climbed back to masters 5 on the LAST day and left it there because I wanted the masters rewards, but it gave me D1 at the start of the season and only gave me Diamond rewards

1 Like

Same here. Ended Dia 5 got rewards for Plat 2. Making me start in plat is fine but the end standing should show and rewards given. It seems to be happening to everyone not just “some” players as stated.

no that’s not how it works, I had just ranked in my ranks, just ranked in like high diamond, and had not played any games after it, and got screwed by the system. What happened to me and everyone else in this forum is decay, not whatever you’re saying.

I was gm4 dps and gm3 support but I ended into M4 for both roles and got master rewards : P

Yep, got master 4 dps, d4 tank, d2 support ranks… after hitting those ranks i played only mystery heroes comp and not even one game at regular comp for 5days…

But here we are with d4 dps, g1 tank and plat 3 support…

I think this SMALL independent gaming company doesnt do nothing about it and just pushes new skins and battlepass sales…

GGs fellow gamers, switching off OW for good…