Wrong competitive rewards after season 2 ended

Remember guys this happened last season too, lets say you finish your 7 wins and you get gold 5, then you play 3 games and lose 2 of them and stop playing for the rest of the season, the system will count the 3 loses at the end of the season and adjust your rank, so because you lost more games than you played, your skill tier will be changed again to silver. So if you finished your 7 wins, play a few more games but not finish another 7, it will take those wins/loses and adjust your skill tier again

2 Likes

same issue here… was dia 4 said i ended at plat 1

1 Like

The same thing to me

1 Like

Exact same thing, ended dia 4 and login to see I “ended” plat 1

1 Like

Got the same problem… ended the season as diamond 5 but it said I was only plat so I didn’t get the title or cp. Hope they will fix this soon.

1 Like

Same thing here, like many others, grinded a lot to get diamond 5, and got the plat achiev. Its discouraging. I understand there is rank decay, and that we would get de ranked at the start of the new season, now I was “just” de ranked to gold 1, instead of silver 5 like last time.

If it states we are Diamond, or Masters whatever in the rank, we should get it, period. The hidden mmr is BS, if they don’t fix this I really can’t bother anymore with ranked and playing this game to be honest, there is no rewards for playing it, not even a damn season title

1 Like

Same thing here, ended in plat 5 and only got rewards for gold 1.

1 Like

Oh I have a similar issues, I actually got 0 points although I ended in Masters last season… lmao… help? :frowning:

4 Likes

same here ended masters 5 and ended up getting diamond rewards

2 Likes

Me too… it’s so weird and confusing, i shouldve gotten 250 for ending in gold but got nothing

2 Likes

Same, was master 3, recieved DIAMOND rewards
when i enter in my ranked status i cant see the elos from the last 2 season, just from overwatch 1, same there guys?

1 Like

The heck I’m hard stuck diamond but gave me plat rewards

1 Like

Same, please Blizzard fix that! I want my GM title

3 Likes

Didn’t receive any rewards at all after the season ended :confused:

1 Like

Same here… Was master 5 on open queue and master 3 on role queue!

But ended up master 5 on role queue and diamond 1 on open queue, this is so wrong, I didn’t spend that much hours grinding to end up with wrong ranks

2 Likes

Got plat and should have gotten 500 points but I received nothing at all. Very frustrating

1 Like

This has been a persistent, ongoing bug that the devs have yet to acknowledge. I’ve been documenting this and almost all other competitive bugs since Season 34 here:

Please spread the word.

I finished competitive CTF at rank 147 but I only received the player tile and am missing the Top 500 player icon. Not only did I not receive my Top 500 icon from competitive CTF this season, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. Please respond to this thread with your own issues and create your own posts so that I can add them to the list and hopefully we can get these issues resolved. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.

3 Likes

Same issue here, i ended the season as masters 5 on support and got diamond rewards even though you can see my masters 5 on last seasons leaderboard

1 Like

Same here, diamond finish and got plat rewards

1 Like

I was master 2 support, and played mostly open Q after that and ended mater 5.
Now when I log in it says I ended diamond 2 support and got placed diamond 5?
Open Q is still the same.
Aswell as I cant see my role Q stats at all.
Is this a bug or do they reset you, and then again reset you? Wtf

2 Likes