Wrong competitive rewards after season 2 ended

I ended the season Diamond 5, and I specifically chose not to finish my rank so that I could get the title reward. At launching the new season 3 update, it says I finished plat 1 and only gave me plat rewards. It feels so discouraging after having played 400+ games in order to get Diamond, only to be disappointed the moment I start the game. If it’s not fixed, playing competitive is going to start feeling pointless if I’m not receiving the rewards that I deserve after the amount of hours I’ve spent playing this game.

22 Likes

I have exactly the same. I ended in plat and i got gold rewards. It really is annoying indeed.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Was Masters 5, got diamond rewards

2 Likes

Me too I ended diamond 5 but I got plat rewards so what are we doing?

2 Likes

Exactly the same for me.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I ended Master 5, was not given Master Challenger title.

2 Likes

me too, plat 3 gold rewards i worked hard as hell too get thter too

2 Likes

The same thing happenend to me. Grinded very hard at the end of season to reach Diamond and to get the name tag and rewards. I log in hyped for the new season and get the plat 5 reward and my rank shows as plat 5 at end of season 2. Discouraging.

1 Like

Remember guys this happened last season too, lets say you finish your 7 wins and you get gold 5, then you play 3 games and lose 2 of them and stop playing for the rest of the season, the system will count the 3 loses at the end of the season and adjust your rank, so because you lost more games than you played, your skill tier will be changed again to silver. So if you finished your 7 wins, play a few more games but not finish another 7, it will take those wins/loses and adjust your skill tier again

2 Likes

same issue here… was dia 4 said i ended at plat 1

1 Like

The same thing to me

1 Like

Exact same thing, ended dia 4 and login to see I “ended” plat 1

1 Like

Got the same problem… ended the season as diamond 5 but it said I was only plat so I didn’t get the title or cp. Hope they will fix this soon.

1 Like

Same thing here, like many others, grinded a lot to get diamond 5, and got the plat achiev. Its discouraging. I understand there is rank decay, and that we would get de ranked at the start of the new season, now I was “just” de ranked to gold 1, instead of silver 5 like last time.

If it states we are Diamond, or Masters whatever in the rank, we should get it, period. The hidden mmr is BS, if they don’t fix this I really can’t bother anymore with ranked and playing this game to be honest, there is no rewards for playing it, not even a damn season title

1 Like

Same thing here, ended in plat 5 and only got rewards for gold 1.

1 Like

Oh I have a similar issues, I actually got 0 points although I ended in Masters last season… lmao… help? :frowning:

4 Likes

same here ended masters 5 and ended up getting diamond rewards

2 Likes

Me too… it’s so weird and confusing, i shouldve gotten 250 for ending in gold but got nothing

2 Likes

Same, was master 3, recieved DIAMOND rewards
when i enter in my ranked status i cant see the elos from the last 2 season, just from overwatch 1, same there guys?

1 Like

The heck I’m hard stuck diamond but gave me plat rewards

1 Like