WoW classic login error WOW51900331

I am posting here out of desperation because in the WoW forums it seems you can only post if you have an account with a character >10 lvl.

I just created Starter Edition account. In battlenet I go to WoW and it starts downloading files. I wait. At some point wow classic appears in the drop down menu. I select it. I then select WoW1 in the account drop down. I press play. I get into WoW. It shows me the realm list. I pick one. I get “active game time is required in order to play world of warcraft classic”.

Help. I. Want. To. Play. T.T

1 Like

why are new players being punished?

1 Like

Ich habe dort genau das selbe problem auf einem eu server es ist zum kotzen und dann wollen die auch noch geld dafür das man weiter als lvl 20 spielen kann,niemals lösche das spiel wieder weder normal wow noch wow classic werde ich spielen.

You need to have an active account subscription in order to play wow classic.

2 Likes

That would seem to be the issue “active game time” however I am experiencing the same issue, and I do have an active account. I can log into BFA just fine, play, run LFR, no “your time is about to expire” or any message like that. But when I try to log into Classic it tells me I need active game time. Makes no sense.

5 Likes

you might want to try it here instead. Contact Support - Blizzard Support

Also here

1 Like

Locking this thread as this is for another game. If there’s any limitations with posts, feel free to post on the general Blizzard forums or contact our Customer Support team directly.

Keep in mind, account and billing issues are not addressed on the forums for privacy and security reasons. Please contact our customer support team for these issues. The forums are for community assistance, rather than a ticket system.