Worst Teammates Are?

the 3+ stacks who don’t join vc and report you if you ask for a heal. LOL

4 Likes

The ones who type it in the chat instead of pressing the “I need healing button”? I also dislike those people!

By the time they’ve typed it they might have died lol, or I’ve already healed them…

10 Likes

high key, the worst teammates are usually the ones who come to the forums complaining about teammates… :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

usually 600+ lvls border accounts, like… consistently bad! And never improve.

2 Likes

nah hes talking about the ones who will stare at you while nothing is going on and your very low and not heal. Maybe wave for the insult.

1 Like

Ah mb, I misread, I’ve had that a few times, like the heals who only pocket their DUO etc and it’s hella stressful in a competitive game when you’re the 2nd healer and you ask for healing and they reply with the No. voiceline.

2 Likes

Those are the kind of players I usually hope to get on my team. Hardstuck players are at least consistent which makes them easier to play around. When it comes to low level accounts, you never know what you’re getting yourself into.

3 Likes

I’m not saying I never get annoyed by some of these kinds of teammates but…

In a game where there are hard-throwers and xp-farming bots that are effectively hard-throwers, does any teammate that’s actually trying at all really even compete for the title of Worst?

3 Likes

groups for me they are usually not cooperative

One trick players are the worst :frowning:

1 Like

Which OTP’s?

I’m pretty put off by teammates who lack a mind of their own. Only playing by an unspoken rulebook that says things like “if there’s a Reinhardt I must play Zarya, even if though there’s a widow”.

Or in the same vein, teammates who never know when to go forward but require certain queues like seeing someone else attempt to do the all the work and then piggyback on their labor.

This game needs so many improvements to the community… wth Blizzard, where are you?

2 Likes

Tank players who dont even try to hold the choke that then complain about DPS not pressuring/getting picks

3 Likes

The worst teammates are the ones who give up quickly and flame and blame teammates

6 Likes

I’m generally not fond of people that flat out tell someone to switch and proceed to insult them. It’d be nicer if people instead suggested something better, rather than practically yelling at them to change

1 Like

The people that ask for healing only when they’re already dead and never when they’re alive :frowning:

The worst teammates are the ones who swap heroes every time they die. I’ve had games where 2/3 of my team NEVER had an ultimate because they just kept swapping and swapping.

it’s genuinely a terrible mechanic for competitive play, even with role queue reigning it in.

1 Like

junk/torb/sombra/lucio/mercy/moira/ana(sometimes)

Me when I’m rein and not really into playing Rein.

The ones who read out a novel telling me how I need to be playing…