"Without nade, healing would be too powerful"

Well, Ana with Nade is pumping out 130hps, just by herself. And that doesn’t include the healing from the nade.

ye its alot, im not disagreeing on that.

its just not 200-300, its more like 165 - 247.

I mean ya but that’s short lived.

And also not 100% guaranteed as that ana might have thrown that at the enemy for anti, burned to save her self, or simply have the nade eaten/blocked/deflected before it lands. Or gets anti her self right after it lands.

With a cooldown that puts it line with tools like hanzo’s stormbow. As a once per fight sort of a deal.

Where as if were talking about just raw healing numbers, moira and bapt can pull like 200+ by their selfs all of which is multi-target. With moria potentially doing that two to three times a fight ish.

Kinda depends, it’s 130hps for Kiriko before reload, with 76.5hps with reload.

But let’s see that lower number, and apply nade. That’s 115hps.

So 245hps consistent, and 325hps before kiriko reload.

The same people that don’t recognize the importance of mitigating healing output are the same people that believe Hog’s Gold winrate matters in the scheme of competitive balancing.

This does not mean you are the best Tracer in Masters, as it seems you’re trying to imply. Overbuff includes games played as part of it’s scoring system.

again i agree its really high but focusing on the burst healin for kiriko and adding that to ana + nade is borderline lying to prove a point.

its rare that 2 ppl are healing 1 person thats not the tank, obviously it does happen sometimes but throwing 300hps into a 200hp target is meaningless and its only for 1 second.

then it drops down to 245hps across with the “reload” for kiri.

thats why im lookin at the non naded effect because its a massive waste to use the nade for healing in most situations. which is like 165-210 or so

which again is really really high, but its not 200-300 unless your being disingenuous to make it sound worse

165 is already too high when you consider how long they can heal for before ana has to reload.

it also doesnt include kiri’s suzu heal or the ana nade heal

combined thats like 100+ healing, then the hps

Tbh, I don’t even really care that much, just thought it might be fun to do the math.

My concerns are more with Antinade, Snipers and kinda Bastion Sentry.

But the secondary effect of that is broad scale nerfs to overall sustain, which will probably include bulk heals and burst heals.

yep the dmg has to go down, but the healing has to go down with it

because anti, snipers and high bursty heroes like bastion turret mode are basically necessary in todays climate.

Tone down healing and remove nade suzu and lamp

Lord the game would snap in two with how broken the damage output would be

Lamp Nade and Suzu are broken. Those 3 things should not exist in a FPS. And ontop they wanted to remove CC yet keep sleep… Just like Genji they are afraid to touch Ana because that player base is the most vocal when it comes to even the hit of a nerf

See here’s the problem

Overwatch isn’t like every other FPS game

The fact there’s a TANK role should be enough of a hint at that

They are making it that way by releaseing Kirko and other dps orientated people

It’s been that way for many, many, many, YEARS at this point

I mean the game launched where you could run 6 D.va and delete every point of damage the enemy could do

Not that difficult to lower Bastion and Hanzo bodyshot burst damage.

Yes but you had 2 tanks to soak the damage. You have 1 less now and the “supports” still have their damage meaning that they can put a lot more at the expense of the tank

I mean landing 2 bodyshots as McCassidy does 140 damage, which is more damage than any healing could do in the same time

And McCassidy is on the weaker end of hitscan DPS

Hanzo with a precharged arrow, does 425-to-850 burst damage in 1.2sec.

Which briefly is more raw damage-per-second than a Sentry Bastion.