Winged Victory’s voiceline

Bring it back please, it is the best ult line in the game.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it…Cant they use the old recording for it?

It’s coming! I’m hoping within the next month or two, but I don’t have an exact timeframe.

57 Likes

can Sym get a victory pose with her gun too, please? Tell me she’s getting one for Archives or Anniversary, please :sob:

7 Likes

Voiceline =/= game mechanics.

10 Likes

It was never an ultimate voice line to begin with.

Thank you for the confirmation! You have just made my day. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

9 Likes

I can’t believe I’m so hyped over a voiceline

5 Likes

desperation springs eternal

1 Like

Nice to hear; I never heard the voiceline, since I started Overwatch September 2017.

Looking forward to archives coming back soon. :slight_smile:

Will Widowmaker’s ultimate lines be switched so that she speaks her French line from a 1st person POV so that it is more consistent with ALL the other NON-supports?

It’s quite a nice voiceline, one of my favorites, and perhaps one of her most iconic / beloved voicelnes she’s had since 1.0, aside from “Heroes never die”. Since its removal, many have been asking for a revert back to having it included in her Winged Victory skin for years. After much waiting, Mercy players are finally going to experience the iconic voiceline again. Totally a good reason to be hyped about imo, and I can’t wait to use it again.

It’s time for a revert. Mercy mains, rise up! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

4 Likes

Reverting voicelines? No problem

Reverting powers? Big problem

2 Likes

That and the “Those enchanted could never die” voicelines I would totally not mind having, at least as a purchasable halloween unlockable. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

8 Likes

OwO Whats This?

Necroing this thread worked. Yay

Dude! Yes! THOSE ENCHANTED COULD NEVER DIE was really, really, really amazing. I need this voiceline.

10 Likes

What about returning “Amplifying biotic stream” line to “Combat Medic Ziegler” skin and “Gemeinsam kämpfen wir!”/“I will watch over you!” to the “Pink” skin?
They seem pretty fitting.

9 Likes

Lol, I may actually use that skin, since my favourite skins are the Witch, Winged and Pink (charity) Mercy.

I tend to use the charity one in-game alot (male Mercy player), to show I supported the charity, but I love Witch Mercy, since it feels very smooth to play as her with that skin in my opinion of course.

Winged, because she looks like an angel and because a lot of people used it and I wanted it back then lol.

Overall in order, Witch since she looks and feels powerful and I oddly play better with the skin lol, Pink to show my support to charity (wouldn’t use it otherwise, but in honor for charity) and Winged, because she looks awesome; a goddess angel and a very friendly skin, which I seen everyone had and I wanted it back then, since I prefer it more than Witch, but I’m opposite now lol.

2 Likes

CAN WE PLEASE BRING IT BACK?! Combat Medic Ziegler doesn’t have any unique voicelines anymore. And not gonna lie, Combat Medic Ziegler is my favorite skin out of the bunch. Followed by Winged Victory, Witch, and Pink. Winged Victory and Witch have unique voicelines to the skin, and while Pink doesn’t have unique voicelines, it does have special sound effects and the wings remain pink when you Valk. I know that the Lunar New Year skin and the Winter Wonderland doesn’t have any unique voicelines either, but I don’t ever use those.

12 Likes

I would def rather have “I will watch over you!” and the German version for Combat Medic!!

2 Likes