Winged Victory’s voiceline

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/6b1d958561765eba2964e100d394faae.jpg

Same. So much more badass than Heroes Never Die.

5 Likes

please let’s let dead threads die

1 Like

Well I mean, Heroes Never Die is badass, but its kind of pointless when Mercy is such at a… mediocre state. They should just add “Gemeinsam kämpfen wir!” as a regular voiceline or something.

No u. I don’t need your approval.

8 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

Did they STILL not change it? I would not even know as I am not a Mercy player. But that is dirty. Lul.

8 Likes

no u infinity, no no u’s back

1 Like

I know! 10 months and nothing…

You know what I been thinking for these past few months now? The voice actor of Mercy no longer works with Blizzard. I mean, I don’t ever use twitter, so maybe she is active there and we can easily ask her… but I believe she cut off all ties with Blizzard.

I mean, not gonna use the argument that Blizzard hates Mercy and thats why she hardly got anything these past few events besides the Fairy Sugar Plum skin or whatever (which by the way, the Guardian Angel wings are ugly as hell. Why would they leave them yellow on the Sugar skin? WHY!!! They could’ve been blue or purple. Anyways…) but no new real voicelines at all… its just fishy… but okay, maybe she already has three for each event… so lets go with that…

BUT…

Blizzard has added dozens of new interactions between the heroes. Not just once, but there has been like two or three new updates to the interactions… and about all the heroes have gotten at least one new interaction with someone else… even if they haven’t met canon in the lore… all of them except Mercy. And I believe this is because of there is no voice for Mercy… not anymore. I mean, 10 months since they promised ONWARDS TO VICTORY as an ult line… yet… 10 months, and nothing.

Its something really odd. But it could just be me.

5 Likes

Guys they’re working on super super secretive stuff that we may or may not ever get. Trust we’ll get it spring of 2020ish

3 Likes

Coming February 31st, 2020.

7 Likes

Lol, no. She is very much active with Blizzard still. She tweeted about the Overwatch females for Internation Women’s day on the 8th. She retweeted the Paris and Baptiste reveals. And she recently did a podcast about voice acting Mercy as well as an event with the Genji voice actor in Febuary.

…Let’s be real though…everyone has gotten barely anything the past few events. The only people to get voicelines and stuff have been heroes who weren’t around for the events before, like Brig, Ashe, Moira, Hammond, etc… It’s not Mercy-specific at all.

Agreed.

Mercy got specific lines for interacting with Brig, but I don’t really see how she would interact with Ashe/Hammond at all, it doesn’t make sense lore-wise.

2 Likes

Is she? Oh well, that throws that whole conspiracy theory out the window. lol. I should check on her twitter maybe… but I don’t use it for reasons. its trash

True… but Mercy was the one with the least new things. Im not gonna ask for new Mercy skins… which may come as a shocker to everyone but… (well, besides I don’t play Mercy since the start of Season 9, the only times I play her are on custom games like Freeze Tag or whatever lol) Another reason why I don’t want more Mercy skins right now is because all of them are amazing and the more they add to her the more Im gonna struggle on which one to use. I love them all, but my favorite is Combat Medic but would love to have more voicelines… but not a single one in so long… actually, they could give us more voicelines to every hero… or at least increase the size of the wheel so we can equip more then 4. Same for sprays…

I know this is very insignificant compared to balance changes… but small things like these just kind of help the game feel just a tiny bit better…

Yup. This is one of the only things 100% of the whole fanbase agrees on. I have yet to find a single person, much less a Mercy main, that thinks the yellow wings look pretty on the Sugar skin. but now that I said that, someone is gonna be like, I think it looks pretty

They added them when Brig was added… not so much on the big interactions update… well, actually, I take it back… they did add one new interaction to Mercy… being with Moira… (I just forget its a thing because Im too busy playing Lucio)
so nevermind then. lol.

Glad to hear it should be back in the future! :slight_smile: Loved this line

Been almost a year, I hope “future” doesn’t mean the heat death of the universe future.

3 Likes

So in other words. A Revert? :wink:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Maybe they could bring back the scrapped Valk/Rez voicelines too. You know, like an alt for Witch, which was A Dark Power Calls You Forth!
Now that was really good.

7 Likes

Makes me facepalm a little seeing that the ’ soonish ’ turning into ’ not even getting event voice lines for almost year '.

4 Likes