Winged Victory’s voiceline

What happened to the “Onwards to Victory” voiceline on the winged victory Mercy skin? she used to say it before the ultimate voiceline were reverted when you rez and such. But However, once the voicelines were changed back to the original voiceline it didn’t go to her ult or her rez? what’s up with that.

49 Likes

Hmm maybe they need to re-record it so it sounds more “epic”

That or they simply forgot about the skin :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I really don’t know it is kinda concerning to me when it is one of mercy many iconic voice line.

6 Likes

They need to re-record it. Just think about “My servants never die” with ult sound effect and without it, they are not the same recording. Probably onwards to victory will be a valk voiceline soon. At least i hope so.

2 Likes

Felt like it needed a little bit more oomph to feel consistent with other ultimate voice lines. It should come back in the future.

114 Likes

Yes! I know which summer games skin I want now.

Thanks Michael :heart: can’t wait to hear it again! will you guys ever think about maybe making it one of mercy’s normal voice lines sooner or later?

10 Likes

You always come through for us micheal :smile:

Probably not. I think it feels more appropriate to the Winged Victory skin than to the core Mercy (it’s also very closely tied to it now!)

31 Likes

Welp now I know which skin I’m gonna use every single match.

1 Like

Do you know when this will become a voiceline?

2 Likes

So, will “Onwards to Victory” become a Valk Voiceline now?
I hope they add more voicelines for Winged Victory. There are many possibilities.
For example : My healing flame is upon you.
Basically, use similar voicelines from Witch Mercy and replace spells with flames.

4 Likes

Will Mercy’s Zhuque skin get a unique one as well or will it stay the standard?

7 Likes

Sorry for the bump but do you have any ETA on this since the Summer Games are around the corner?

3 Likes

This is a necro post i’m not against >_>

can we have “amplifying biotic stream” back too? :heartpulse:

1 Like

Its okay, i don’t mind the bump i was about to come back and ask the same thing.

Im just gonna necro this post. Don’t mind me… cuz you know… we are still waiting for that voiceline. I miss it a lot.

10 Likes

You get away with this. For now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/I79LJnc93nufe/giphy.gif

Threads never die!!!

I miss “Gemeinsam kämpfen wir!” :frowning:

8 Likes