Winged Victory’s voiceline

Metcy doesn’t need buffs or a rework

more like some more nerfs, lets be honest here

2 Likes

Too bad for you because they confirmed buffs are coming to Mercy. lol. they just dont know how to buff her yet

5 Likes

I think you should reread what Geoff stated

IT’S HAPPENING BOIS

Now we need an Olympic Games highlight intro and the Olympic set will be complete.

I mean, he kind of confirmed future buffs/changes.

He quite literally said that he wants to directly buff damage boost, but without raising the 30% number. But, and I quote,

4 Likes

No u. They sound like possible Damage Boost buffs.

Anyways, go away. We are here talking about Mercy voicelines.

Oh! Never thought of that! How would you go about making a Summer Games highlight intro for Mercy tho?

2 Likes

Yep, as I said best to re-read it.

Possible changes

Changes are always possible

Oh, don’t bother with this dude anymore. I remembered now that he was trolling in another post about Mercy. Just ignore him.

And while I never really liked the “I WILL WATCH OVER YOU” voiceline… the German version of it was pretty nice. just went back to hear it again Maybe we could get that one as a voiceline like Hanzo’s Simple Geometry.

1 Like

Since the wreath is only available on the winged victory skin and highlight intros don’t include anyone else except the hero, she could just step on the #1 position of the podium.

I am not a troll, nor have I acted the part of one in any posts

The act of disagreement or posting an alternate point of view is not the same as trolling

I was about to say, like, gently fall into the #1 position, but that would be similar to the way the Heroes Never Die Highlight Intro starts… and she can’t Guardian Angel her way either, much like the other highlight intro… so just stepping into it makes sense.

Maybe she can show off her wings once she steps into it… or maybe something similar to the emote where she spins her staff around only to slam it into the ground and her wings just poof are all over.

I agree… It’s best to just report and ignore the troll. They seem to be in denial at this point after the facts and evidence were already given (that they cannot refute) and are just trying to start arguments with people by derailing the thread… A common theme I’ve noticed from the one in question. The facts remain, Mercy is being looked at again, and I’m excited to see what they do with her. Especially in addition to the return of another iconic voiceline. :blush:

Maybe Mercy using GA to pass the baton to the camera, or her using her staff to light an Olympic torch? Either way, it looks like April is going to be the month of the Mercy. :blush:

Strange. I totally get where you’re coming from regarding the “Witch skin helps me play better” bit. I’m sure it’s a placebo thing, but still, I noticed myself performing better with both witch and winged victory. But then again, those two are my favorite skins, so I suppose it has to do with that as well.

Pink skin is awesome as well, and combat medic is also one of my fave (perhaps my third fave, followed by pink) :smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

I’d like to see this one, it would be awesome.

I want that so bad now.

Yeah, I like archives, since Mercy looks smart and sensible in it and she looks like a pro in it, compared to her other skins (default makes her looks average at her job, compared to archives).

1 Like

Why does it take a month or two to change a voiceline?

1 Like

Why would Valk have an onwards to victory voiceline. Does Reinhardt have a “hammer up” voiceline for his ult?

I mean, it should have the Onwards to Victory as an ult voiceline.
And well, wouldn’t you want to see Reinhardt have an alternative ult voiceline? Mercy isn’t the only one. McCree, Widowmaker, Soldier, Zenyatta, and many others have alt ult voicelines…

1 Like