Will Sym be played in Season 2?

Sym 3.0 wasn’t allowed at the end of Season 1. She was used during All Stars, mostly when they were playing Mystery heroes. Any plays i’ve seen with Pros playing Sym have been lacklustre. Not placing turrets as soon as they get to point, switching before using her ULT.

Wondering if enough time has passed and if we’ll see her used, even if it is just in a BOS comp.

I hope they won’t so we could finally get a buff for our queen and drag all these Genji-Tracer mains down
laughs in evil indian goddess
Sorry…

4 Likes

Shes far 2 unreliable to be used in pro play

Teleporter still randomly destroys itself.

Teleporter and turrets are destroyed by moving parts (payloads doors) when it should be pushed.

Teleporter is almost impossible to place somewhere with a railing.

Teleporter is JUST short of reaching multiple major choke points from safety I.E first point blizzard world Symmetra cant set up a tp to the high ground on the right without putting herself in line of fire.

Horrifically long deploy time for a hero with no instant damage no damage mitigation no armor.

ABSOLUTELY NO INSTANT VALUE ABILITY everything has charge/ramp/build/setup time she needs at least one thing that’s instant.

60 starting damage, 1.6 seconds to gain a single level, 12m range. for securing kills that is god awful. charge time never should of been increased a charge time of 2sec for a full damage beam would already be massively increased with the removal of lock on if you want to reward people with good aim GIVE THEM A DAMN REWARD!

Turrets are unreliable in higher play because people know how to target them -_- and because the turrets have so much damage then her beam cant be buffed because her potential damage would be so high although her full damage is basically never used against a single target.

15 Likes

I’m confused I thought she was autistic , but is she a drag queen + autistic .

1 Like

I doubt it, the game is too fast paced to get value out of teleporter/turrets

I honestly dont know why gay guys like her so much. She is not even confirmed as LGBT+
Whatever, i still love her.

2 Likes

Then buff these parameters, huh?:thinking:

her attitude, probably. Seen the reddit page for her? She really does have a gay cult following.

2 Likes

probably just as much as last season

2 Likes

i hope she gets played in season 2.
she literally never got a time to shine.

2 Likes

She can see extremely niche usage on attack on maps like Hanamura where teams will use her teleporter to get past the choke point and to surprise the defense.

That’s really her only current use though. The niche does exist, but it’s extremely small.

She is not the 10 character they like, so I would not hope too much :frowning:

1 Like

I bet you will see one of the teams use Sym on Hanamura attack. Teleporting GOATS to the first point is possible.

Maybe not a lot, but someone will try it once.

Shes only going to be used for some gimmicky strategy with the teleporter. Her primary is garbage at level one and shes a super easy target. Goats counters her, dive counters her…

6 Likes

They’ve buffed it 3, 4 times now? No matter what iteration of Sym, she’s still despised in highest level play outside of her cult following.

1 Like

Dude watching pros try to play Sym is so embarrassing. How can they be this bad at her?

I always remember this one clip on attack hanamura where the sym tps to point, doesn’t drop turrets, then tries to slap people out of range with level 1 beam. Mega oof.

I hope she sees 0 play again so she can get the buffs she needs.

10 Likes

I know its so petty but i hope the same thing. Its pretty obvious the balance team is balancing around OWL so if symm is never picked…

3 Likes

Good lord yes. YES to all of this. Scream it louder for the people at the back. Pleeeease

9 Likes

I think she will, but just like Reaper, only on places where she is a net advantage, which are very very very very few. Like 2-3 maps max.

you dont need to be gay to be a gay icon LOL
icons just happen
never heard about cher, madonna?
idk who told you this

4 Likes