Will Sym be continued to be ignored to Beta 3?

Well so…

“we don’t talk about OW2 future uoh uoh…” :musical_note:

Anyway, thanks for some hope for new changes in Sym coming soon :hugs: but very soon, I hope :sweat_smile:

still i say give her back her 2.0 barrier! it will help her a lot.

(also read my dm on discord please its a very serious question!)

1 Like

As a Colombian I have a love hate relationship with that song….

yay…a movie about my people!..…

No….not that song again!! Make it stop!!!

1 Like

i was cringing so badly when a group of people started singing it at my school

play a GOOD song like isabela’s like :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I leave for a hour and miss everthing

(though don’t have time to pull up my old Sym rework notes.)

I hope they do ignore unpopular niche heros like sym torb junk bastion mei.
listening to the whining one tricks demanding these heros be made viable in all situations is what killed ow1. one trick trolling on niche heros should not get you further than bronze.

Because it’s a loop, I don’t know which two seconds are the first two. The entire thing is odd.

Supposed to just be the whip crack part after Andy’s passive aggressive savagery :smile:

She better not suck is all I ask

1 Like

But FR though, imagine if the Symm flying turrets had an aura like this, maybe greenish, and it provided a speed boost.

1 Like

At least we know that Sym will get some attention next beta. That’s really good. Apart from the dev post we had zero information about Sym despite her doing really poorly since years.
It’s not a full rework…so maybe a half rework like the Sombra one?
My guess is they delete her team TP to buff her DPS/survivability which I don’t like because TP without team utility is just a worse version of shadow step and it deletes her supportive identity even further.
And if they don’t delete team TP all the effort put into the changes is worthless. Team TP is too strong to buff Sym.
I am scared now and I expect the worst.

1 Like

Exciting!! I’m not bothered by how she plays as long as the numbers can make more sense!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO (unless its healer sym)

6 Likes

Excited to see what that entails.

Hope you guys can add a ui indicator for her orb charge mechanic when not using the base ui or show accuracy for the crosshairs. Would be nice to see like a weak aura or something to show how fully charged her orb gets with small cross hairs.

Also hope you guys can maintain the fun gunplay she currently has.

No new vfx/sfx tells me she isn’t gonna be a support. unless they go the easy route and make turrets + beam heal LOL

I love she is getting changed! Finally. Devs you like had 3 yrs and it sounds like you don’t even have a rework on the horizon. It sort of feels like the majority of the work is being done now.

2 Likes

Damnnnnn, AndyB getting sassy, I like it.

Is there any chance she’ll go back to support? It still hurts having one of my favourite heroes being deleted from the game lmao.

1 Like

My understanding is she gets 64 turrets and walls off the attacker’s spawn. I cannot wait.

You are a class act as always :slight_smile:

We are so lucky to have you here.

2 Likes