WIKI: Overwatch Gameplay Glossary

1 hour long Tracer guide coming soon to a thread near you…

I mean, check out my zarya guide and see if it’s good enough for y

Then press a button and have to watch it again.

I love this. Thank you.

Here

As you can all see I have my second planned Wiki released for tonight, which is the Achievement Guide, I have all achievements listed including all of the new retribution ones, but I need each of your help to write strategies! Cheers!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see it

Great post idea.

I can edit it. Whoa didn’t know I was a level 3.

Hmm do me a favor, try to post a link.

Okay, I’ve decided Titanium no longer holds the title of most work done by a poster, are you insane Wyoming? This could take you literal months to complete every wiki!

My intent to lay down the ground work. Then its up to you guys to help me make the content.

oh I can’t. But I can click edit on this post. Weird

I mean…I’m trying with my guides

Good edit Camra. Don’t forget everyone, the Achievements Wiki is now live, that one is ripe for everyone’s input.

Added baiting as a term.

Edit:

Thanks! Nice wiki!

Okay I am off for dinner and school work everyone! I will check back later to see what progress has been made!

Alright. Let’s get to work!

Will do, don’t know if it will help, but I plan on working on my mccree guide tonight

Im sorry I haven;t done anything yet! Homework that is due at midnight…is not fun, but I plan on working on all the stats and abilities for my guide after it is finished, I am sorry!

Nothing I do on the forums is under any rush, anyone who wants to participate in this project I hold to the same expectation.

1 Like