Widowmaker is unplayable

Tanks are strong but not the reason that anything is unplayable.

It’s very possible.

Yeah… almost like she’d be a great answer to McCree running rampant. But no that’s okay just don’t nerf the cowboy again

1 Like

I play a lot of Cree, and tbh, just remove reload on roll, and you’d see his effectiveness go down quite a bit, and allow tanks more space to work around him.

I don’t want to see him gutted as lot of forum users do, but I also don’t think he needs a nerf, as his kit is being enhanced so much by the meta at the moment.

Slow moving? Lucio says hi.

Long range DPS trying to counter him? Rein says not today.

Dove on? Baptiste says he’s fine.

Orisa is a good answer to him, but until they buff her to be usable, it’s not gonna’ happen.

Nerf Baptiste, and Rein, and McCree’s pick rates will plummet from not being able to excell as hard.

1 Like

You can heal the damage I cause.

I’m not Ana though, I don’t think fanning the hammer at the flames is gonna do any good :o

1 Like

I guess you just a basic cure spell then nevermind.

1 Like

I can heal them in my own way.

Think about it, if you’re dead, you can’t be sick or hurt ever again!

Death is the ultimate Cure, and I am here to cast it. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

As long as you cast zombie first! ahaha

1 Like

I got zombie drawn and stocked, junctioned to my status attack, and at the ready. Am now drawing healing spells and boosting my magic stat!

1 Like

Ah we doing this FF8 style, let me prepare my Triple Triad deck so I can craft a few ultimas on disk 1 while we are at it.

1 Like

I already passed that mark, and now I have the almighty Lionheart before going to Deling City from Tomb of the Unknown King!

1 Like

are you sure you dont suck at her and when you do you blame tanks?

Tanks are too strong and she is too squishy, i’m not wrong about this

1 Like

The Thing About Tanks is This
their…Meh
their powerful yea but they require allot of resources to keep going compared to DPS

Blah blah blah tanks broken blah blah delete tanks blah blah roadhog should be removed blah blah.

Do you not get bored listening to yourself? And you don’t even makes sense. Tanks have nothing to do with Widow other than ball and sometimes monkey. If other tanks are ruining the game you are doing something very wrong with widow or you are playing on maps you shouldn’t be.

How come no matter which hero you decide to main (given up on doom) you think tanks are the problem? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!! You are a forum spammer and troll.

Here’s a handy dandy list of some of Egryn’s forum topics - if this isn’t spam then what is?

General:

• “Dear Blizzard, please remove these” (sombra hack/tp, hog hook, genji deflect)

Roadhog:

• “ENOUGH! Nerf Roadhog!”
  • “ENOUGH! Remove Hook”
  • “Blizzard, please nerf Roadhog”
  • “Delete Roadhog from the game”
  • “Nerf Roadhog/Genji”
  • “Nerf Genji and Roadhog”
  • “Dear Roadhog mains” (Enjoy it while it lasts, he’s going to get nerfed to the ground)
  • “From Plat to Silver in 1 week” (hog’s fault - all hog’s fault, not mine)
  • “Plat peak stuck in high silver” (ditto)
  • “Actually nerf Roadhog”
  • “Why are tanks stronger than dps roles?”

His thoughts on Genji:

• “Why Genji should be deleted from Overwatch”
  • “Another ExC and no Genji nerfs”
  • “Stop asking for Genji buffs”
  • “Nerf Genji and Roadhog”
  • “Nerf Roadhog/Genji”
  • “Please nerf Genji”

and of course other doom counters:

• “Hard Nerf McCree”
  • “Please nerf Sombra. I can’t take it anymore” (not letting him play doom)

and on Doom himself:

• “I want Doomfist to one shot tanks”
  • “The hate towards Doomfist is” (absolutely sickening)
  • “Doomfist mains: the ones who suffer the most”
  • “The hate towards Doomfist is disgraceful”
  • “FIX Doomfist already!”
  • “Doomfist: the hero that will save Overwatch”
  • “R.I.P Doomfist we had a good run”
  • “Buff Doomfist NOW!”
  • “Another ExC no Doom buffs”
  • “Treat Doomfist like Genji”
  • “Doomfist appreciation post”
  • “Why is Doomfist being treated so poorly?”
  • “Is Doomfist too weak?”
7 Likes

I needed a good laugh. Thank you.

5 Likes

You are wrong. As this is the way it should be.

5 Likes

How many times we gotta repeat this dude

2 Likes

Honestly, with how mobile Hanzo is, he should not have the range he does. Hanzo’s range should be nerfed so he’s more in line with heroes like Soldier and McCree.

Girl you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. i’d say i’m surprised but i know who you are. i’ve seen it up close and personal. girl you make me so proud.

1 Like