Widowmaker is unplayable

My hero is unplayable because of the insane tank power creep and members of the shimada clan. It’s impossible to get value on her unless you nerf hanzo and his brother plus literally every tank in the game except Zarya.

9 Likes

Tanks have mostly received nerfs since GOATS.

They can’t survive without a support on them the entire time anymore…

43 Likes

As tank player I think opposite: Tanks are unplayable because of Widow

50 Likes

Tanks are way too broken in the current state of the game

2 Likes

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. In fact the only tank who’s struggle right now is Orisa. Every other tank is really good right now. However I also don’t agree with OP, tanks in general aren’t overpowered, if any role is too strong or weak atm it’s DPS with 1/2 of the dps roster being mediocre.

1 Like

Half of the dps roster is more than the entire roster for the other classes. Lol.

3 Likes

Good

28 Likes

Widow… unplayable?

Even if there was something bad about that, pharah sym sombra doom moira Dva Orisa & bastion are worse.

And, more or less, always have been.

I fail to see how she’s not balanced if any of them are :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Please list the number of buffs and their description other than Reinhardt’s 550 HP, 85 damage buff and the D.Va 250 Call Mech that has absolutely no effect on Widow

6 Likes

Given how bad widowmaker’s ultimate is and her general lack of cooldowns, I sort of enjoy that she’s a niche pick like Mercy. She’s not someone you main for every map. If your good, you can probably do that, but lots of people don’t have the skill required to unlock her best potential.

Therefore, lots of people would prefer they buff her minimum play in some regard to make her easy to use to narrow the skill gap to be able to main this character more often.

1 Like

In all honesty, Widow’s worst meta is Rush, which is what we’re currently on. Widow’s best metas is when there are zero shields involved. So in all honesty, if you want Widow to be REALLY good, you’ll want Hog/Ball/Zarya/DVa to be the strongest tanks.

11 Likes

Tank power creep? I mean I disagree with most of the random tank buffs they’ve been giving out the past year, but they’re far from the reason widow is meh right now

1 Like

I think you misunderstand the role of Widowmaker in overwatch; if you think that the barrier of tank is too thick, you should jump into the sky and you will not see any barrier.

The sniper in this game cannot camp anyone because of tank barrier. The only hero who can camp is Bastion who can destroy barrier in 2 seconds.

Widow is a jump shoot hero, please jump over the shield then shoot. If you can’t, please switch.

You are able to reposition around the enemy team to by pass shields, and Genji is fine where he is, and Hanzo only needs a nerf to SA.

I see now why people laugh at your posts, this one is just… Yeeeeah.

2 Likes

Oh come on at the very least leave Orisa alone lol. She’s pretty bad… maybe the Halt! buff was strong but its range is still a shell of what it was

1 Like

If only Orisa was viable right now, because she’s one of the only tanks that can actually deal with McCree without being stunned, fanned, and fanned again.

Nothing like Fortify, Halt, and removing a head.

1 Like

So your complaining that their are classes in the game that counter you?

I think your on the wrong forums M8.

1 Like

Don’t feed it, don’t feed it!

2 Likes