Widow needs 200 hp / cooldown rework

High diamond low master peak on a Smurf account

ya we get it pharah life is tough in the sky

1 Like

Widow is the only hero in game who can delete half the other team outside ults with a single clip. There have to be downsides.

but nobody can hit 100% headshot, also, even if the widow has aimbot for example, is the enemy just standing still in a conga line, waiting for the widow to hit them one by one? what happened to shield? Mobility? Focus target? Widow’s charge time for each shot?

And this is why you should never attempt to balance a hero, human has limitations, imagine that.

1 Like

I’m sure all these ppl crying about widow standing in front of the team has never seen a widow pop off with a 5 kill feed in their history of playing Overwatch.

Bad widows sit at back of map

1 Like

anyway one last rant, dude apart from attacking the iconic and most elite part of fps, its not just playerbase money and game integrity you will lose, you will lose frickign views, people love one shots, its what sells, there is a reason kenzo is the most popular youtuber for overwatch.

There is a reason your average reddit is full of one shots or dva bombs more than anything else, its dopamine it sells.

if you pull your head out of board game books and play the game maybe you will get a essence of it.

1 Like

Well, drop Widow to 150hp.

And you can mind your positioning more, and rely on your team to deal with it.

Legitimately all I’m asking for is 25 hp. Not more damage or kit buffs

I don’t understand why ppl get so upset about Widowmaker

She’s insanely easy to kill. 25 hp won’t break her like buffing tracer damage per clip

With respect, I’m not sure you actually play this game with comments like this.

Widow is only a problem at high ranks. In high ranks supports pay enough attention that the only thing that reliably kills widow is another widow

480h widow one trick hero mastery lvl 43 main

What grapple infront of your tank into enemy team is a effective surprise strategy, people get so shocked they dont even shoot you back.

1 Like

I agree she needs to go back to 200hp. But good luck convincing the forum of that. Most people are probably happy to see widow be even more feast or famine.

1 Like

Accurate but also flanking for one or two flick shots works just as efficiently

2 Likes

Being able to one-shot an enemy squishy from almost any range with a hitscan weapon is arguably the single most powerful ability in the game. For a character to be balanced with an ability like that, it has to come with the drawback of “This character sucks at absolutely everything else.”

But compare widow one shot to 76 helix rocket or pharah two direct rockets to any squishy healer.

How is it any different? Those are light year easier to land on a WASD crouch spamming jumping target

Their kits and hp are light years better even though they’re easier to play? How’s that fair?

Helix Rockets and Pharah rockets do 120 damage. Widow does 300. There is no window for the enemy to duck behind cover or for their supports to save them, they’re just dead and that’s the end of it.

Jk healing field sprints out has 200 hp

The pharah one trick grey can comment how light years easier pharah shots are to land

You act like you can’t crouch down to avoid the headshots. Which at lower ranks is dangerous because they aim for the body anyways so it turns into a headshot when crouching. :joy:

I said widow is only a problem in high ranked play. Hours played/etc do not speak to rank/how good a person is.

1 Like

Lmao

Actually the funniest thing I’ve seen today :joy:

1 Like