Why you favor mercy so much?

That doesn’t excuse how long she has been in her current state without them even taking action ,all they’ve said is that she is fine ,which is absurd.

1 Like

I absolutely agree.

My point was that they do actually have bigger fish to fry right now. I would much rather they pay attention to Bastion (who’s been garbage for 500 days, according to a thread I saw) and Torbjorn. If they give into pressure and work on Mercy - like they did the rework - it might get messy.

Should have been more clear. My bad, I meant to expand on the above quote; whilst they are busy, I feel that only applies to balance prioritization right now. Like you said, there’s no reason for them to not acknowledge us.

Mercy plays like “traditional support” and I like her personality too, it´s so sweet and caring

1 Like

Same here - I feel it’s a big part of her appeal; she is one of the most popular heroes, after all. :slight_smile:

I like her wings the most :wink:

it´s so cool just to dash to your allie :heart_eyes:

1 Like
2 Likes

What does this mean ? Nothing it was the first week of mercy nerfs and than after that , mercy became again the most powerful healer

I wouldn’t say Mercy outshines every healer in the game, but she is the least situational. She is always good.

Other healers have strengths and weaknesses… Mercy is Mercy.

you can find countless Merc y is now balanced in the old forums from nerf and for weeks after

Now the meta has changed and she is top tier again

In a sniper meta we need Mercy. I don’t think the tears of the crying players over getting one shotted by a Hanzo or widow and not being able to get Rezzed would be worth the spam on the forums it would bring

No no she outshine them . It’s not normal that if i run ana or Moira and i don’t have a mercy on my team but the enemy does i am at a disanvantage

I’m not sure what you are trying to say here, but mercy makes snipers even more powerful by damageboosting the, Damageboosted widow = oneshot tracer with a bodyshot xD

Moira can out-heal Mercy easily with certain comps that stay grouped, but like I said, Mercy doesn’t really have weaknesses. Especially now when there is less dive to attack her thanks to Brigitte changing the meta.

1 Like

She was even before don’t lie only because you want your hero to be op it’s almost a year that she is the best and most powerful healer

to be fair, it’s been a while since I’ve an original Mercy post, so it doesn’t surprise me that everything gets shuffled into the mega thread. There are like 10 or 20 original ideas floating around and people just keep rehashing the same thing over and over and nobody can agree on what it is that makes her OP ow how to balance her.

1 Like

DPS All MLG PRO dies by Widow

There is no one to Rez him and it costs him that super sweet play of the game

Player tilts because there was no one there to rez him

favor her? if we made a vote on the most hated hero right now, she would most likely be in the top 5. i think its more about them not knowing what the hell to do with her then favoring.

Moira doesn’t have rez , a mobility tool every 2 seconds and also her healings aren’t infinite and are blocked by barriers while the mercy healings doesn’t have any type of weaknesses

Because at some point Blizzard understood that if they continue balancing favorite characters there will be 0 players left in this game.
They rather disappoint the minority (ana mains) than the majority (mercy mains).
This can be seen by the bug mercy had with mass rez few seasons back that she would get insane SR at the end of match because she did her job, mass rez people. This bug went unfixed for the whole season.
Also people need to understand that they will never balance anything mid professional season. After the season is over they might do something about it. Right now forget it, cause most teams run a specific roster of characters and making any serious change would throw off their game badly and create a ton of controversy.
Just a few pointers, Blizzard is not the only company that does that. Same goes for LoL, Dota2, CSGO etc. They never balance mid season.

I wouldn’t call the many megathreads of ignored feedback and continued silencing of Mercy discussion on the main forum still around a year later ‘favouring Mercy’.

Besides of which there’s not much else that can be nerfed on Mercy without making her more duller than she already is. She needs another rework, which the Overwatch team won’t acknowledge.

2 Likes

Mercy is also the only healer who cant simultaneously heal and output damage/debuff the enemy

Her healing output is so high because in order to heal she must put her gun away.

Wouldnt mind less healing for her to have a more active role in the fight with her gun - but i dont think thats the intent for her character

And i also don’t think that she is supposed to be a must for almost a year