Why you favor mercy so much?

Why ? Seriously mercy is the best healer for almost a year now ,and you don’t want to nerf her ? She outshine every healer in the game , it’s proven statistically and gameplay wise that she do , why you don’t want to nerf her ? And why for mercy mains you say good things like “don’t worry we know how much you love mercy and if she becomes bad we will buff her very fast” but for ana mains you didn’t say anything , you just nerf ana into oblivion and make her and ana mains feel useless for more than a year and even when you do buffs to ana you are reluctant and this buff comes very slowly , but for mercy you just take months for nerfing her and now that she still a problem you seem to don’t want to nerf her? Why seriously you don’t want to address the mercy problem ? And also why you always favor the mercy community when possible ?

23 Likes

Favor the mercy community? Maybe you missed the unanswered 10 megathreads with over 150k comments about mercy.

Or the OWL skit after her last nerf because they thought they finally “balanced her”

We cant even mention her name in a topic without it being moved.

Shes far from being favored.

53 Likes

Hero gets 8 nerfs in the span of 6 months, completely reworked into an OP monster against the wishes of the players who have hours on her & the community who play against/with her.

Devs completely ignore 10 megathreads with thousands of posts accumulated

“Favoured”

You wanna talk favoured? How about Genji and Tracer being Blizz’s golden children for years? Or the fact that Hanzo is still a menace?

39 Likes

Oh yes your character is dominating the game for almost a year and you still not happy ? When they nerf her they say “don’t worry if she becomes bad we will buff her” and you still not happy ? What hero is so much well treated by the devs other than mercy ?

4 Likes

We literally have 17.2k posts in the megathread in the span of 6 months, not many people are happy about her current state in the game.

16 Likes

But what ? Stop lying they favor mercy they don’t want to nerf her and when they do they always say good things to mercy mains

1 Like

I like using her cause she’s pretty. If im not using Brig on support it’s Mercy.

1 Like

Brig is another hero that needs nerf in my opinion

1 Like

Have you considered: They have events to work on, a new friggin hero, they’re dealing with at least 4 new reworks in the span of a few months. But let’s be real - she’s OP because of her new design, that removed all weaknesses and flaws; turning her into the perfect healer.

No one asked for this. No Mercy player WANTED Mercy to be broken and OP. No one wanted her to be this must-pick monster.

She’s boring but necessary and most of us HATE IT - this is NOT our hero.

Stop spreading untruths. If they favoured her we’d be allowed to talk in general and have topics about her without being suspended (Titanium) or shut down and silenced (Megathread.)

They don’t like Mercy and they don’t want to hear our opinions and thoughts on her.

17 Likes

I wouldnt say she needs a nerf, she’s very beatable. Other heroes just need buffs

4 Likes

Devs like to make the game for casuals tbh they dont care if you see the game competitively. Try out league or csgo or rainbow, if you wanna see a good balance and competitive expierience

The old version was a problem too when you were playing against mercy 1.0 it was just hide and seek no one liked that it was fun only for the mercy player

Thats dumb. If any other healer got buffed quad tank rules and the game becames the literal holding of a button. Thats dumb.

2 Likes

But symply i don’t want ,ow is my favourite game for 2 years

Hide n’ rez was a problem that was caused by a minority of Mercy ‘players’ who only picked her because they wanted a free ride to GM. This was EASILY fixable - change the SR gain from fire points with Mercy, etc etc.

Apparently current Mercy is awful and so is 1.0 - Just admit you want her deleted from the game.

10 Likes

She’s showered with high quality skins too for that matter. Really though, her players (mostly) aren’t that happy so I think its less true “favor” from Blizzard and more them refusing to swallow their pride and yet also being painfully aware of which side their bread is buttered on.

They won’t revert because ego but they can’t balance Valkyrie without well and truly gutting it, and considering Mercy is probably the most mained hero and nets them huge amounts of cash from her playerbase, they simply can’t afford to nerf her that much.

3 Likes

No i don’t want her deleted i just want her to be balanced

1 Like

But there’s literally nothing left to do for her?

Her balance is at a dead end. And let’s be real here - if a hero gets nerfed 8 times into a ‘balanced’ state as lots of people liked to state, yet ends up ‘OP’ 5-6 months later despite receiving no changes… there’s a problem. And since those 8 nerfs didn’t solve the glaring issue, how will another nerf help?

She needs another rework. Even if they remove rez (which is unlikely), anything is better than what we have now.

But you can’t say, in any way, the devs favour her. They hardly listen to her players. Only thing stopping them from closing Eeveea’s thread is publicity, imho.

9 Likes

I get you I played the game for 2 1/2 years as well but there is seriously only so much I can take. The mercy meta was already terrible but having every meta last a year and with most of them having the dominant hero being braindead I am fed up. Tried out league and its honestly really good (taking toxicity out) ranked feels good, you can carry, regular updates, shifting metas, outplay potential. The game looks weird and dumb compared to fps, but it takes lots of knowledge and mechanical skill. People need to try it out with an open mind.

1 Like

She never stoped being op. Most nerfs where insignificant. And could be fixed easily by removing rez and leaving it at that, you can also maybe add a skill requiring ability like a bubble shield or something.

1 Like