Why you favor mercy so much?

Then why was it that between the months of feb-may, whenever a Mercy player was unhappy with her state, people would go “She’s balanced, you want her OP. Stop whining”

So many times?

12 Likes

Hah! If the opinions of Mercy players were actually favored and valued, we wouldn’t have this stupidly OP must-pick moth!

9 Likes

We warned everyone that this rework would be a mess, but everyone was happy to have mass rez gone…

Now look what we got…

5 Likes

And what do you want to nerf ?
Her base kit ? Not a good idea.
Res ? Already the most horrible ability in the game.
Valk ? It’s ridiculous how everything has already been taken away from it.

But we’re still waiting for Blizz to react.

Im talking other heroes out of meta. Lucio is still good i seen plenty of high skill lucio’s practically play dps/flanker hunting widows and such. But ones that need help i think are

Soldier - Very Blah not enough impact, mainly just picked to fight pharah
D.va - She feels very bad now, needs a bit more range on her primary
Ana - She’s just bad, a healing sniper in game consisting of small maps is not ideal. She fun not effective.
Sombra - She’s just bad and her “buffs” dont fix her key issues. Her SMG is still the most unreliable weapon in the game. Seriously find a target thats not a trainging bot like a gong or bell on a map and try shooting from farther then point blanks and watch her spray is so awful. RNG Gods demand a sacrifice every game you pick her.

And we’re seeing history repeat itself with Hanzo. People cheered and jeered when Scatter was removed, but now they’re crying over Storm Arrow.

5 Likes

I am… worried for Torb’s rework.

They seem to make heroes super strong or just… bad. (Please Jeff, buff Bastion)

2 Likes

No, many are. The people in that thread hardly represent the entire support/Mercy-playing fanbase.

2 Likes

Rez is the best ability in the game is the reason of why she’s so dominant ,a gm mercy said to me that rez should be available only during valkyrie

1 Like

Hanzo was a bad rework in power terms

People were pissed scatter was a one shot skill technique. I hated it too, but Storm is far far worst! A good hanzo with storm gets 1-2 kills per activation. Very bad replacement made the core problem worst.

4 Likes

I didnt say that. Most people just refused to play her and started playing moira, she was still extremely strong. Its because she got nerfed people assumed she was bad. Pros still used her and to great success.(mostly with long ranged character, which were meta) This meta just enables her beyond proportion because you cant dive her so she always dies last.

2 Likes

Someone once suggested taking headshot ability off storm arrows, but someone else said that would break it…

Simple remove res.
She is still viable but now lucio and ana are probably a little stronger.
Her instant influx of heal is also really strong.
If you still want the braindead hero to still be stong change rez into a skill requiring ability.

1 Like

Sorry, but no, we’re not happy.
Please don’t assume Mercy mains are evil people who want to be op and secretely control the world. We’re not.
We’re not 12 years-old children crying to have an op hero.

No. Mercy 1.0 was not “just hide and seek”. Hide and seek was the worst way to play Mercy.
It could have been fixed by a simple fix to the sr system, just like we have now. Even add a cast time or los if you want.

I never said the opposite.

That’s not a valid argument since I could say the opposite.

That’s my point though. Both Resurrect and Scatter were seen as “unfun” to play against, so people whined incessantly about it. But their replacements are far more powerful and annoying, and people should learn to be careful for what they wish for. Because they definitely got it.

We could have avoided an OP unkillable moth, and a Scatter-less Hanzo.

4 Likes

It was a good rework at a bad time.
Storm arrow is out of proportion but it would be much easier to nerf if he then wouldn’t become bad like every other dps.
He would become useless, he wouldnt if it was dive.

1 Like

I wouldnt be happy the only exiting part was 5 man reses now she is a potato.(NOT FUN)

1 Like

Removing the headshot or reducing the crit by half would fix it i think. It melts on body shots anyways. 3 arrows tot he body kills a squishy and most activate it after a 120 primary body strike. Honestly just give him scatter back at lest that was a skill shot and not spam

1 Like

Your my new favorite forumer

2 Likes

I see with mercy 1.0 even eveea playing mercy hide and seek most of the community of mercy was playing her like that maybe you don’t but seriously a lot of mercy mains were playing mercy like that