Why pve isnt cancelled?

is so simple, overwatch 2 promised a lot of things, not even half of those things are in the game, failure

It was not only about PVE and we got PVE - Player vs E- shop. Yep.

It could have been both if the devs didn’t drop the ball. And then kick the ball down stairs. And then through it into the streets, and then dropped in the sewer, then found it again just to blend it up, and then fed that to us.

There was a report that Blizzard is gathering a team to make a single player game, Which I hope it’s Overwatch but now with the evil DEI demons now killing games left and right I can’t trust Blizzard or Team 4 to not blow this as well.
Only time will tell.

Heavy agree on that one, no wonder this person defends this game so much.

I’m sorry guys, but this is true.

They never oficially stated in a post or anywhere that it’s gone for good.

And you must have also forgot about them completely firing the people in charge of everything pertaining to the story that was being developed.

…Or do you think that’s a normal thing?
How official does it need to be to see the writing on the wall?
they were on twitter, talking about would-be spoilers in anger

Im pretty sure they confrimed Story Mode was canned do to not enough sales but the sad part was if the game completed and they gave us what they promised they would of sold like hot cake during its realease alot of people where still upset about Hero modes cancelation

Except that isn’t true aside from in your own headcanon.

money, easier to make mid skins and pass that off as content than to make something ppl actually want.

cry about it, words can’t hurt you. ‘‘namecalling’’, jesus christ what are you a small child?, good lord.

except is literally how they sold overwatch 2 for years

Except that we can easily prove that OW2 was never “only about PvE”… thus it’s your own fantasy.