Why mercy mains are so toxic?

How are Mercy mains supposed to act when you call them toxic? If you want to see toxic should see the forums/game during the witch hunt days, the moment a Mercy main tried to defend her people on this forum would ignore their opinion cause ‘you’re just a Mercy main’ in game I couldn’t go two matches without someone calling me ‘boosted’ or ‘no skilled Mercy main’.

8 Likes

Hahahhahahahah, the lynch mob actually followed me into a Symmetra thread:

God, you guys are so sad.

1 Like

Symmetra thread? I haven’t read any of the pointless argueing in here, just the OP post :stuck_out_tongue:

One person commenting on one of your threads = a lynch mob? Why do you keep using words you don’t know the meanings of?

7 Likes

Exactly… Lynching is when someone gets killed without conducting a proper trial (usually by the means of hanging)… What part of Mercy mains disagreeing is remotely similar to lynching? Lmfao.

Dunno why he quoted me specifically either lol I don’t think I’ve posted on one of his threads o-O

2 Likes

I’ve been following this conversation, and yeah it’s pretty crappy to go onto a separate thread and say the exact same thing they’ve been saying to you.

Like really, how mature…

Although I wouldn’t have said “lynching mob”

Uh-oh you brought in the cavalry

I meant that you are absolutely right. I pointed out that they are now hi-jacking my Symmetra thread because they are pissed off I think Mercy is fun and balanced.

This thread is the definition of immature though XD.

That’s not really relevant though. Y’all can stay contained in this thread and be immature, nbd. I’m loving the distraction reading everything, so I have no problems with the current conversation.

Just seems silly to go onto a separate thread to comment on something they’ve said in order to jab at them.

no i said my opinion like you said yours.

if you cannot deal with other opinions then why do you make this topic? :wink:

1 Like

I condemn it but derailing the argument by bringing it up here is pretty immature as well.

You just went on with the “im right, youre wrong”. Dragon blade is essentailly easy to use. (OFC genji overall is not my cup of tea) but the ult is easy to use. I, as a Mercy/Symm player, get 3-4 people everytime I dragonblade, that is when Im playing genji. Primal rage is usually used to stalling/resetting HP.

I think you are objectively wrong lmfao.

Could you check the dev update. The 2 reasons given are reasons I pointed out

Mind if we ask EeveeA/Animetic if she was considered throw pick in diamond+? Cuz I have a memory of that AND she was considered throw pick.

Oh so for my expense everyone else should have fun. 2 ways go around this.

It should be either noone has fun or everyone has fun. Not ‘discriminate someone cuz of someone else’.

First off, I flagegd your witch hunting party members gathering thread becuase it was inappropriate. You called part of the community cultists and called yourselves witch hunters (indirectly).

I’m not flagging you here for having different opinion, really, as you can see I’m trying to reason with you.

All of the dps can carry, Ofc they can’t 1v6, but they can carry their team realtively much mroe than a support can.

I was mostly healing/dmg boosting. You are again going in with “I’m right, you’re wrong”. Valkyrie is poor design. It’s one of the few ultimates that counters itself (as healing in valk doesn’t build another valk) and makes Mercy invincible. I don’t think that’s fun nor does it balanced (in fact its underpowered with the DMG creep in the game)

And you will have one in 30 sec, being able to wait it off while dead, nice try.

Rewriting? Hah. So what is valkyrie? A poor attempt of saving your teammates with the miserable 50 hps that is easily overcomed by simple focus fire, dps ults, tank ults and even some support ults. (Nano, Coalescence)

Valkyrie really is pressing Q and then LMB/RMB. I don’t see how you compare that with rocket science. Res took far more decision making.

I think I’m gonna leave this conversation now, as I feel like trying to reason with your leads to nowhere. Have an nice day

11 Likes

I mean, I would say it’s less mature to throw insults at someone and decide to simply ignore their counterpoints when they prove you wrong. :woman_shrugging:

And if what they’re saying is suddenly wrong when it’s applied to their hero, doesn’t that kinda show how invalid it was to begin with? That’s sorta my point in posting that.

3 Likes

Eh, perhaps. In general mercy conversations gets derailed (I… need a lot of distraction right now in my life, so I read a lot of mercy threads since they’re always so opinionated and long. Yes I have no life)

I honestly don’t see any way around it at this point since it’s usually fingers pointed and heated debate

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I feel like Mercy is way more complicated right now than symm’s rework tbh. The devs made it that way obviously, but symm getting reworked- I don’t really think you can compare those heroes much since symm wasn’t such a game changer. I hope this makes sense. I’m running off 3 hours of sleep.

I’m out of this conversation. This isn’t a debate, the forums have been reduced to a lynch mob of #Reverts basically flagging any different opinion as trolling/spamming and going to threads for other heroes to purposefully derail the conversation. You just proved my point - the fact that you had to go to my Symmetra thread and troll and bring in your Revert friends to do the same is just sad. Bullying people into an argument is just sad mate. Have fun in your echo chamber.

1 Like

Only glanced at the heroes you feel comfortable enough to play in Competitive :wink: No ones judging you for going 14-4 on Brig only.

But tell us more about teh skill “(fire emoji) (peace sign emoji) (laughing crying emoji) (100 emoji) (im 14 btw emojis) sweetie (:”

3 Likes

I’m not complaining XD It’s helping me out rn IRL

1 Like