Why Mercy mains are silent?

Topics about GA was everyday thing during season 3, but now…
Are we ok with current changes ?

Personaly im ok, her movement is still not so fluent as it should be, but it noticeably better than season 3 movement.

Regeneration during Valk were replaced with constant self healing with lesser stats, but it still allows you to take revenge on wm or Hanzo.

So, my beautiful sisters, say something, im worrying

1 Like

As a casual player who plays mercy alot but not only her and i dont know every mercy start. Shes fine, I barly notice the change, i have noticed the healing change but i think its better the way it is now then before

5 Likes

The fact that you cannot slingshot downward is pretty annoying.

6 Likes

The GA nerf was terrible . So happy that it is reverted .

1 Like

Seriously, what is the point for Mercy mains to speak up anymore? No one cares to listen and our comments are only ever met with derision and vitriol from the rest of the community.

97 Likes

hello!! as a hater of this change, i definitely overreacted, but not too much. i still stand by what i said on how this change is really bad. it ruins her fluidity, it makes her clunky, and the only reason why i am able to use her like back in season 2 kind of, is because i quite literally went back to my older days of mercy 2.0 GA and how i was able to use this glitched version of bunnyhop. basically like;

you fill the meter up, you let go and immediately hold jump. it’s a less traveled slingshot but the game recognizes it as a normal GA, so it sets the cooldown to 1.5s immediately.

the only 2 things i want, are;

• the GA cooldown to start the moment you let go again, instead of after it’s finished.
  • valkyrie’s constant regen is increased from 15 hps to 22.5
6 Likes

I mean,

• “What would you like to trade for all the GA cooldown nerfs to be removed, that isn’t a full revert”
  • “A full revert and literally nothing else”
  • “Well I guess that means you’re getting nothing then”

not everything needs to have something new if in reality a revert is the best option.

22 Likes

I think some of the Mercy main onetricks simply gave up ^^'… The ones that were calling this out said they would leave and we haven’t seen them since :man_shrugging:

I think there was something about some “exodus”…

3 Likes

question, what’s an exodus?

And if you give the devs 1 option, and they don’t like that 1 option. You get nothing.

Is it really that difficult to come up with more than 1 option?

In English, A very dramatic Greek word.

2 Likes

well yeah because all everyone does is just shut us down. you’ve seen me and multiple players suggest reworks and nerfs and changes, even with that ga revert, but everyone just is so mean to us because “your a filthy mercy main you just want her to be broken”

to me, if they don’t wanna revert GA, then just do this

GA just needs that and it’ll be fine, and if it’s broken, then nerf the cd to 1.8-2s

11 Likes

I’ve seen about 5 total unique implementation methods in the last 3 months, across the entire community on the forums and Reddit.

For an entire “passionate” community that’s not very many unique ideas.

I ultimately accepted the most recent changes to her. I would’ve preferred some iteration of her bonus healing remaining in tact during Valk, and I would’ve preferred it if her GA cooldown started sooner rather than a forced later.

But I’m still able to get good results with her during a typical day. What I like most about season 4 mercy is sympathetic recovery stacking with her persistent health regen during ult. And I like having the normal 1.5 second cooldown of GA during ult as well, even with the advanced movement factored in.

I can still play her fine in the end.

3 Likes

i mean overall falcon, we as a community over the years and months have constantly suggested buffs, reworks, nerfs, etc.

we stopped suggesting them overtime and our creativity has lowered because of 2 things

1. we get shut down, get told our ideas are “broken” and trash and we don’t matter because we’re mercy mains
  2. any idea we come up with, we get hit with “oh that’s just baps regen but buffed” or something like “oh that’s brigs repair pack just buffed”

anything we come up with, it’s always met with those 2 things and it’s SO ANNOYING. we have stopped suggesting many things because of those 2 reasons

16 Likes

How about we remove her staff, buff her HP to 225, remove rez for a personal damage damp on a 10 sec cooldown, keep GA, make per blaster hitscan, increase her horizontal falling movement speed, and move her to DPS.

Mercy fixed

1 Like

What exactly are we talking about?

I’m not clear on what the problem with Mercy is supposed to be now. As I understand it, didn’t this season patch undo all the previous changes?

yes, but they further nerfed GA and made it clunky :blush:

1 Like

Many people leaving a place.

1 Like