Why isn't Pharah listed as a sniper?

lol i respectfully call BS on this one mate.

What range does any projectile in your definition begin to constitute sniping?

Because you can’t never reliably hit anyone that’s paying attention from further than 5-10m? And beyond 15-20m everyone has enough time to react and sidestep?

To be fair, Bastion and Torb are some of the only heroes worth “sniping” as Pharah, anyone else is better addressed by engaging from close-mid range.

Removing self-damage wouldn’t really affect that match-up, in my opinion.

one word darling…

it’s a dang PROJECTILE

but tbh with hanzo being classified as a sniper… eh i guess we can call zen a sniper as well

To be fair a fact doesn’t really matter if you call BS or not. Also it just says Long range so whatever constitutes for long range and requires firing.

ok so what range does bastion have in Con-Tank? does he turn into a sniper too?

From the very definition of the word not unless he attacks from concealment. A nuke or Pharah technically count because they are concealed. Pharah by her positing by being away from the enemies vision using the sky to her advantage and well, a nuke is just fired from a site that is likely unknown which can easily go for being concealed.

If Bastion was hiding in a bush while firing at a great range by the the definition of sniping he is sniping.

i see.

Doesn’t that kinda potentially make everyone a sniper as long as you are firing long range from a concealed position.

Apparently so. I don’t make the rules I just follow them.