Why is it the silver border moiras

That never heal? Then sit in spawn when they get called out? And why does Blizzard not do anything about throwers? :thinking:

Disclaimer: Not ALL Silver border Moiras are dps Moiras ofc :roll_eyes: But usually dps Moiras are silver border

8 Likes

What do you mean by “called out”?

Called out by the team for not healing…what else would it mean

3 Likes

I donno, lot of teenagers and young people play this game. Why does it matter if Moira is healing or damaging? I think it’s more detrimental when someone thinks they can tell someone else to do something. I think the teenagers used to say “street cred”.

I’m not trying to antagonize you. I’d recommend finding friends if you need someone to do what you want.

11 Likes

From my experience silver borders are either the best players or the worst players, there is no in-between

9 Likes

You’re a joke.

If you can’t make an argument without immediately trying to get on your high horse don’t even start writing.

5 Likes

That’s very true but especially in terms of just effort. There are some silver borders that aren’t good but you cant tell they’re trying. Then you get the horrible dps moiras that arent good at healing OR damage :sob:

1 Like

That’s just all players I thought. If I’ve learned anything from the forums you’re either broken or trash. No in between. :joy:

2 Likes

Because they’re probably DPS players evading queue times.

2 Likes

Every toxic person i met in game has a silver border as well. All the hours just blows out their humanity in an attempt to ‘git gud’

1 Like

No no, The silver border dps Moiras are almost always Moira one tricks in my experience

1 Like

I’d why we even have differentiated borders.
It just tells me who’s likely to crap their pants screaming about having more hours and knowing better than us lower bordered plebians, or who’s likely to throw shade over x border being x rank/matched with x level player.

As it stands I just assume everyone is garbage, myself included, no matter their border.

For Moira specifically I’ve noted a lot of people waste their resource on chip damage instead of leaving that for their allied healer to keep on top of and run out of heals before the enemy engages so they spend 90% of the fight dealing damage and get annoyed bc they are healing just healing at a bad time.

1 Like

You are both equally riding a high horse the way you are interacting with eachother

8 Likes

I didn’t ride anything, nor did I ask for your opinion.
They’re the one who immediately resorted to calling me a “teenager” insinuating that I’m a child just for making a post, I simply tole him to make actual arguments instead of calling people names. Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Dps/flank moira isnt exclusive to one rank. They can be found in many ranks at various levels

1 Like

They are silver border and more than likely matched in because they are placed there by blizzard to do “Daycare duty”. and they more than likely are tired of it So they are DPS’ing instead of healing. Think of it this way. DPS que times are TERRIBLE. So what better thing to do than to go and DPS as a Moira. Than wait for 10 minutes to get a match.

Im gold portrait. I am TIRED of the treatment too. I can be the only high level DPS in a match and I am surrounded by 10s, 20s and 50s. Most of which have zero clue how to route around the map and have no specific concept of the alt-abilities their characters have.

I am not going to carry them. I am going to stay back and WATCH them learn the game. I will watch the back-lines. But it is their job to learn and if they complain. So be it.

What Blizzard does is “Dead weight” a team with inexperienced players and they put 1 or 2 on each team. This concept of their way to balance teams really stinks.
I’d say that anyone 150 or above has a decent grasp of the game. Roughly 200 levels and the player is finally well-versed on routing and avoiding ults.

1 Like

What a dumb thing to say

4 Likes

Can confirm. I’m silver border and I’m either depending on the match.

Why is it that frustrated players feel the need to generalize instead of making an educated and thought out post?

Silver bordered Moira player here, I definitely heal. Maybe it’s a Gold rank thing that you’re experiencing and not a silver border Moira thing :joy:

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about rank…