Why is it the silver border moiras

None of what you said justifies dps moira, I also am silver border and deal with baby sitting but I don’t throw by going dps moira, try again

Maybe if you know im generalizing and not targeting EVERY single moira you shouldn’t get offended…considering how many people agreed with me, it’s not just me being “frustrated”

Im diamond dps but recently have been playing almost exclusively quickplay classic because im tired of the dps queue times in ranked.

But for some reason, the game loves to put me with silver/gold level players in quickplay… pretty frequently recently its been putting me with teammates with under 100 total levels (true noobs) against silver/gold border enemies. Its pretty frustrating to be a diamond level player, where you are used to teammates knowing how to play the game in ranked, to having teammates that literally have no idea what they are doing.

Like hello? Game? What makes you think putting diamond players with <25 level teammates makes any sense?

I mean, sure, “its just quickplay”, but i still want to actually try to win and thats really hard when you have 5 teammates running in 1 at a time the entire game against an enemy team that is all grouped up and has double shield… its just not fun

Why is it that people always have a bad time in game and then alt-tab to post their misfortunes on the forums?

1 Like

That’s literally the exact same thing :joy:

Didn’t say I was lol

https://imgur.com/Zybzdd2

Right :joy: whatever you think man. Have fun with those 2 agreements.

Sound pretty frustrated to me, but whatever

lol at the fact that you think the only way ppl can agree is with likes…your replies make me think you go dps moira more than you admit :thinking:

Why is it that people that have nothing to contribute to a conversation leave useless comments trying to derail? :thinking:

That’s been a pretty apparent indication since it was implemented in nearly every aspect of social media :joy:

But keep trying kid, you and your two fans know best I suppose

Another generalization based on incongruent information. You’re really sweating this man, take a break.

Oh wow you really won there :roll_eyes:
People that try to talk down to people like this, what are you compensating for I wonder?

You got this defensive over a thread calling out dps moiras… you’re further making me suspicious about your claims…

No im sorry I forgot this was the forums were you need to put a disclaimer making sure the snowflakes don’t get hurt :roll_eyes: I’ll fix it just for you :blush:

Sorry you are sad. Everything will be ok, I promise! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are you compensating for hm? :thinking: Do you also feel called out like the other person? I’ve fixed it to exclude you good Moiras :roll_eyes:

Silver and Gold borders mean they played a lot and/or WON a lot (more xp).

You don’t level up faster by losing all the time.

Which is why I find it hilarous that people call out higher levels that aren’t GM. Your low level could mean that you are truly new, alt acct #24, smurfing, or someone that loses constantly.

Only the smurf could realistically look down on their skills.

2 Likes

why did borders have to get involved for a moira who doesn’t heal

3 Likes

it was just an observation :woman_shrugging:

upvote for the disclaimer

1 Like

What does being level 600 though 1199 have to do with Moiras not healing? Any level player can be like this.

Except it’s especially embarrassing to be a dps moira at that lvl

I don’t know about borders, but I’ve seen rank play a role. Around the 2200 SR mark, things change drastically. I remember dropping to silver one time due to a string of bad games and not taking a break earlier and I saw so many DPS Moiras. Sometimes, as dickish as it seems, you had to instalock Moira from some of them. It was nuts.

I think what you should be more concerned with is why you’re concerned with what someone else is doing and that you feel like you should be able to tell them what to do.

1 Like

Can u like stop complaining?

If u think that u can do better as Moira, why dont u play her? U know, since u already everything else so well too.