Why is Hanzo allowed to oneshot?

I know, Im just wondering if theres bigger projectiles

1 Like

He’s made to snipe. He’s actually made to be Mid-Far since he’d get bodied up close by any other close range target. For example, Reaper would kill him before he draws his bow, and Genji will just evade his arrows.

1 Like

There’s Doomfist…

That’s super cool, I honestly thought blizzard hired these “MVP tech support” profiles but they are just selected by the community, it’s technically an honor. Anyway thanks for keeping the forums a healthy place.

2 Likes

Zen…? The orbs look pretty big, maybe junk too, the grenades seem pretty big aswell. Maybe orisa even though that’s more questionable.

You can see them in this link

mercy is 0,5m.

1 Like

ah okay thank you then

1 Like

everyone 1 shots but with tracer you have to track their head for 5 seconds to kill them, it’s fair

you’re welcome 20characters

Hanzo is considered a sniper class so it makes sense why he Oneshots people.

no it is the smallest, tied with Genji this has been confirmed by the devs

2.5x larger than hanzo arrows confirmed again by the devs and by the chart SchWiniX made

Yes, the other guy told me already. It’s fascinating all the little things we didn’t know before (I didn’t atleast)

There are some smaller, like road’s scrap gun, hook, brig’s whipshot.

Hook and whipshot can’t possible be smaller can they? I don’t play much hog but I do play a lot of brig and sometimes I hit whipshots I definitly shouldn’t have hit

While I have tested those before myself, i feel like those attacks have some kind of special interaction with barriers tight hitboxes tbh, not that they’re actually that small, all projectiles have the upside of being bigger since they arent hitscan, and to have those hitboxes would make them hitscan sized hitboxes, same with Baptiste’s Grenades and Ana’s unscoped shots which are also that small according to the chart I highly doubt they would make those 2 projectiles especially so small

if you check the post, you can see play icons to the right side. They’ll forward you to a video where it shows how it can go through two shields next to eachother

i feel like some damage falloff would make sense considering how fast arrows slowdown in reality. Also wheres this realistic logic for genjis shuriken that go on forever without falling or slowing down?

Omg that’s crazy cool! But I mean what are the odds of that happening? Still very interesting to know, so that’s where all the memes about hook and “I was behind the barrier!” Came from the hook can actually go through 2 barriers

I mean yeah, they do have a lot of issues with things in game and reality but some things are accurate to real life, I do think that hanzo arrow idea is very interesting though, I don’t know about Genji… I feel like that change could possible really hit him hard… but that hanzo idea is cool