Why is Hanzo allowed to oneshot?

Is it really the second smallest? What is the first? Genji shurikens I presume…

Yes
20 characters!!!

Well that does make sense, I mean the arrow’s tip is realistically smaller than the shuriken itself but it makes sense

I understand, and trust me I am still waiting on the Hanzo Lumberjack skin myself. However, Hanzo over the years has often been critized for his rather random dumb-luck hits, but like Widow, it is a matter of identifying where he is and taking the appropriate measures to avoid getting hit by him.

What did you had to do to reach the position of tech support? If you don’t mind me asking

shuriken is tied with arrow

I meant second in size. The minimum size is 0,0… next is 0,2 (shuriken, arrow)

1 Like

Oh so they are the same? That’s cool

Am i allowed to ask?
On which place are the Mercy projectiles?

I feel people think that they’re bigger because of network interpolation. You saw yourself dodging it, but your serverside position got it, then you die and think “that’s bs!”

Since with hitscan you don’t see travelling, you only think that when you were safe from LoS in your screen and still get hit.

“Super large extra thick” place. No joke those shots are extremely large (I mean it makes sense since she takes 2 hours to switch between staff and gun and she takes forever to pull the trigger)

Game design isn’t cheating… that’s just ignorance. As ignorant as reporting Hanzo players for outplaying you.

Let’s see… Tracer, Reaper and Soldier can all self-heal. Tracer, Reaper And Soldier all are hitscan. And they each have escape abilities, be that Blinks/Recall, Wraith/Shadowstep, or Sprint.

Hanzo has what now? Projectiles, a midair dodge and a limited wall-climb… oh, and no self-heal.

If you’re getting one-shot, they either earned it or got lucky. But guess what you get to respawn and try again. Maybe this time you’ll be the one to get lucky or level up having learned from your mistakes.

As a Tech Support MVP, I have helped thousands of players resolve issues related to Overwatch, and I post responses to player’s questions across all forums, but especially in the Tech Support forum and Bug Report forum. There is no specific requirement, but more or less Blizzard acknowledges my efforts to support a positive and constructive forum about Overwatch. I join the Blizzard Forum MVPS in May 2017.

Learn more about the MVP program here:

MVPs are players among the community and are not employed by Blizzard Entertainment.

I know, Im just wondering if theres bigger projectiles

1 Like

He’s made to snipe. He’s actually made to be Mid-Far since he’d get bodied up close by any other close range target. For example, Reaper would kill him before he draws his bow, and Genji will just evade his arrows.

1 Like

There’s Doomfist…

That’s super cool, I honestly thought blizzard hired these “MVP tech support” profiles but they are just selected by the community, it’s technically an honor. Anyway thanks for keeping the forums a healthy place.

2 Likes

Zen…? The orbs look pretty big, maybe junk too, the grenades seem pretty big aswell. Maybe orisa even though that’s more questionable.

You can see them in this link

mercy is 0,5m.

1 Like

ah okay thank you then

1 Like

everyone 1 shots but with tracer you have to track their head for 5 seconds to kill them, it’s fair