Why is abusive chat a report option?

You don’t process information very well, do you? (Yes, I am outwardly being toxic towards you, see, the difference is, I fully understand there can be a consequence, you’re somehow having trouble grasping that)

No… It means there are people in the game knowing 2 arguing people (even worse if it’s on the same team) are unfocused playing a game where the objective is to work together and win… But… They (in this case you being one of them) are distracted typing to a person or arguing with a teammate, to focus on the actual game.

Did you get that, or are you needing to wait on someone to read it out loud to you and help you process the actual message?

1 Like

I mean, if the chat is distracting you from the match, you probably should close it? I am on console, so I never have to deal with it myself.

i don’t think a single person here said being petty about a previous game gets you banned. It’s being petty in chat you gotta watch out for, especially when you’re saying things like

4 Likes

That’s why abusive chat is a broken report option, 90 percent of the time someone is just having a bad day, doesn’t make them a toxic player every game they’re in

K, then why are you telling me that and not OP? He was obv getting distracted by chat.

I think what they mean is the chat is a clear indicator that the arguing people are distracted, not the other players. The other players are having to deal with the handicap of having an unfocused teammate.

That’s been my stance at least.

2 Likes

It’s not worth it. This dude is either trolling or thick and either way is breaking CoC via trolling and/or inappropriate since they are talking about punishments. Just flag and move on. smh

3 Likes

Is this comment offending you? Is a fact offending you? I’m sorry let me just give this guy who was trash talking me a free win and the chance to trash talk me even more because that’s not harassment! But if you talk back to the person harassing you YOURE harassing them oh no, makes perfect sense

This can be said about your punishment tbh

3 Likes

I thought you were confused because you posted a gif implying you were confused? Idk… Personally, and I assume this is the same for OP, toxicity does not distract me. I can talk smack and play the game at the same time. If he is a Widow main that enjoys runbacks, I am fairly certain he is the same.

woah woah woah, we dont need logic in here.

3 Likes

yeah i’m just gonna leave this for you since you’re not even making sense at this point to half the things you’re replying to.

2 Likes

But I did nothing to deserve it, killing someone that tries to kill you won’t land you in jail will it

There is absolutely no confusion. My way to avoid being toxic to stupidity on the forums and not getting banned is through GIF therapy.

2 Likes

Didn’t know there were sensitive babies on her too smh

1 Like

It really depends on the context. And again, as everyone is saying, in this context, clearly yes. I disagree with them and believe this system is counterintuitive. But it is what it is and if you want to avoid the punishment, you need to play around it better.

You don’t fight fire with fire.

The second you began to act toxic, it doesn’t matter the reason.

You’re trying to act like a victim while being the perpetrator.