Factually.exe has broken

8 Likes

What is factually.exe?

I won’t explain my jokes for you.

4 Likes

Factually your apologies don’t mean anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Factually, this is inaccurate. Here is their post:

This post does not inquire about the timeframe in which you made those eight replies, but rather mentions that they were in a row to simply say they believe there is no content there.

Correct. The post, in context, states that you replied eight times in a row only to make the point that they believe there was no content in those replies. The post was not questioning when you may or may not have replied in regards to you sleeping. The poster, again, only mentioned that you replied eight times in a row to simply state they believe the replies are without content.

2 Likes

Factually, the post I originally replied to stated that I made 8 posts in a row

Factually, the posts were in a row rather than following the respective posts they were replies to because I was asleep at the time

Factually, had I not been asleep at the time, I could have replied to each of the 8 posts immediately after they were made, such that they would not have been all 8 in a row

In my opinion, every apology that I have made or will make has meaning

You also could have read them all to organise your response in a single post.

2 Likes

I generally prefer to reply to one post at a time

As I understand it, this is permitted by the rules of this forum

Fair enough, but let me point out that in my opinion (and I believe a fair amount of people would agree with that) replying with a single post helps keeping a thread organised and understandable.

3 Likes

As I understand it, both approaches are fine per the rules of the forum

That said, I generally prefer to reply to a single post at a time

1 Like

The troll is getting fatter and fatter. Shall we move on from this bridge?

By the way, did you know Mei does 195 dmg with headshots if she’s boosted? Meaning, if damage boost was 35% rather than 30, dmg boosted Mei would kill 200HP heroes in 1 HS like Widowmaker.

Speaking of Widowmaker, she deals 390 damage from fully charged headshot with 30% boost, thus with 35% she would delete one-shot Zarya and Orisa.

Which means even though Mercy struggles to damage boost <2000 dmg per game, her boost beam can’t be stronger because it breaks thresholds like that. Meanwhile, on average per game, Ana is doing 4000 damage herself, Moira is doing 10k (even assuming half of that is trash damage, still way more than Mercy can damage boost).

Just food for thought.

4 Likes

Intersting, I never did the maths with 35% boost.

That’s good to know !

1 Like

That big gap in damage impact could be remedied by two handed battle Mercy: 🕊[Mercy] TwoHanded Blaster & Staff

Which is just another suggestion to make Mercy better for everyone.

3 Likes

I’m laughing my [REDACTED] off this is so funny to me.
I love where this thread is going.
Megadodo, I love you for this

2 Likes

Correct.

I’ll take your word for this.

Again, I’ll take your word on this.

Factually, the point of the post you replied to was not about the timeframe you made those eight replies. Factually, the post included that you replied eight times in a row to make a point about your lack of content within those eight replies in a row. Factually, you are taking the “in a row” statement out of context to the original post. Factually, you never addressed the point of the post and took a slice of the post out of context and ran with it.

1 Like

Factually, I mostly get something other than love on these forums, so the love is much appreciated

2 Likes

Yay still no dev response to this mess!

Also why are you people still talking to the extinct bird person? I just flag every reply for trolling/spam and move on. It is a troll who can only repeat the same garbage without any evidence ever.

3 Likes

I was wondering…

If I am not mistaken, the amount of replies a thread can contain is limited to 10.000.
What will happen when this thread will reach the limit ? Will it simply close ? I think it’s unlikely that any mod increase the limit.

1 Like

I appreciate the fact that you have acknowledged the possibility that a poster here might sleep.

1 Like