Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

Hence nerfs to Resurrect, the addition of a real E ability, and a burst heal to resurrect that allows Resurrect to be used for purposes other than Resurrect.

In contrast, E-rez is the reason Mercy is currently a must-pick, making Mercy a rez-bot.

Like… an ultimate?

Valkyrie would need one massive overhaul if we’re going to keep that dumpster fire of an ability.

48 Likes

I dont think that void exist anymore. But they really need to read this feedback.

2 Likes

I am currently doing so… And i still love it.

It would bring counter play to both parties in question, while also allowing Mercy to Actually be Mercy.

But i have one question:
Would her old Ult voiceline be reinstated? :wink:

“Heroes never die!”?

Of course. What else would we put there?

35 Likes

Hunny, did you even read the thread?

9 Likes

That’s the largest part of all of this for me… (Besides the balance… lol)

I just… miss her.
I miss the feeling when i heard that line… the literal rush i would get from being resurrected back into the fight.

It’s very important to me.

Also, jeff ate all my likes… so here: :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

33 Likes

And it is not the focus. I don’t know hwy you say that.
She was, even back then, 1/3res, 1/3 movement and 1/3 healing/utility.
Thats a very bad misconception which was borne by the “hide&res” Myth.

That was always the case before. Now she is almost nothing but res and movement.

Then we could call Valkyrie, Resurrect. Because Val would only be used for Resurrect.

8 Likes

Sorry Titanium, I ran out of likes because Jeff stole mine. But here: :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Pretend they are blue and slightly smaller :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

You can have mine: :blue_heart:
(Except you can’t because jeff is on a rampage…)

4 Likes

Yes. Did you read mine? No… of course not because Im not forum famous like OP and it didn’t look as fancy.

Should Valk have a rework? Yes. It should. Ive already laid out exactly how to do it.

That is just simply not true. You can change Valk to make it fun, balanced, impactful and engaging.

Just removing Valk because it has had a rough start and people are more comfortable with Mass Res isn’t the right answer.

1 Like

“WE aRe GoINg to SOunD liKE misERabLE fAiluRes”

Cool, so what has changed.

1 Like

Firstly, i highly doubt that, since even i haven’t read the whole thing yet… X3

And secondly, that’s a very weak argument… We care about what Titanium says, not because they are popular, but because what they say Makes a lot of sense.

35 Likes

Except all of these things require buffs to Mercy’s kit which evidently is not the theme they are going for when dealing with Mercy. HUNNY, you need to get back to earth.

Evidently not.

1 Like

Actually. It requires a Valk rework and a big nerf to her kit because you are removing Res

If the intention is to rework, why not just remove Valkyrie entirely?

1 Like

Because Valk can be a really great support ult

1 Like

Reality: It’s glorified spectator mode that has already been proven to be bloated and unable to fit Mercy.

27 Likes

Mercy has a Valkyrie suit. Her ult should be putting her suit into overdrive.

It is only spectator mode because it isn’t balanced

Weirdly, she had her Valkyrie suit with mass Resurrect for over a year. Hunny, this is not an argument.

14 Likes

Bastion has a Sentry gun.

Should his ult be putting it into… “Overdrive?”
Would that make sense? -.-

6 Likes