Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

Well, The Top500 seem to cry too.

Kolorblind is basically against Us now.

You can call it whatever you want, but this is a revert regardless of how much you deny it. Putting mass res back on ult is a revert. You just have some other changes to go with it.

Please state where you said res gets a bonus function because the only bonus function I saw was add los.

Yes, res is pretty powerful. But it sounds like you never played Mercy before she had invuln on mass res, because before that change, she was considered trash tier. It wasn’t until after that happened did she become good. We’ve been there before, and you want to throw additional nerfs, in the form of los, on top of what was considered bad, making it worse. Sounds like bad juju to me.

1 Like

The ignorance in some responses is just unfathomable… It’s a rework… Get over it. You just want to label it as a revert so you can use your BS quotes from Jeff as proof that they won’t do what we’re asking for.

Are you saying torbjorn’s turret isn’t a part of the team…

7 Likes

i dont really keep up with his stream, what is this about?

I like the idea of Pacify. It keeps Mercy involved in a fight to try and use it on major dps players to keep her team up.

Ex. Your phara is getting shot by the Soldier. Use pacify to make it easier for her for a few seconds to get away or even enough time to get to her for healing.

The rez ult seems like it could work out well. We just have to put it into effect to see if any changes are needed.

Other than that everything seems good. Mercy stays in battle healing and using debuffs while rez is back on ult.

Seems like a win win situation. Rez is no longer a cooldown, and Mercy is involved in fights more.

7 Likes

Quote from Twitter:

what the [Censored by chibi] my dude, i so badly want to know why so many people want to buff bastion so hard when hes fine rn

Guess they have fun up in Top500, with the most coordinated pocket teams possible. -.-

What they were talking about:
https://twitter.com/KolorblindOW/status/1027062594027188225

If you ask me, they were throwing around baseless assumptions, and currently have a Very Uninformed view of the balance in this game.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I’m kind of disappointed that this isn’t a “one does not simply” meme.

I know but i didn’t feel like searching forever.

bastion is a throw pick even in top500 LOL, i can tell you from experience with him on my team, hes a bot (probably why he plays bastion)

One does not simply find the most perfect meme in a short amount of time.

1 Like

You are absolutely right, maybe after this re-work to Torb they will make it so his Turret is “Playable

1 Like

Wait, is this true or a joke?

Edit: never mind

But that would kind of be a Bastion anyway.

1 Like

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1413915305608424911.jpg
I found it to late…

2 Likes

Anyone can tell you that Bastion is quite possibly the most unbalanced, Under powered hero in this game.

With a close second being Sombra? or something… lol

But i guess we should just be in Top500… guess we aren’t playing right, since “Bastion is fine rn.”

1 Like

sombra can at least be used

I disagree with the direction they are taking her in, and… they need to listen to the feedback of Sombra Players.

But yea, she can still be used to some degree.

2 Likes

What game have you been playing…

low grandmaster overwatch games

I mean, i can at least jump in and leave spawn as Sombra. :laughing::ok_hand:

3 Likes