Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1413915305608424911.jpg
I found it to late…

2 Likes

Anyone can tell you that Bastion is quite possibly the most unbalanced, Under powered hero in this game.

With a close second being Sombra? or something… lol

But i guess we should just be in Top500… guess we aren’t playing right, since “Bastion is fine rn.”

1 Like

sombra can at least be used

I disagree with the direction they are taking her in, and… they need to listen to the feedback of Sombra Players.

But yea, she can still be used to some degree.

2 Likes

What game have you been playing…

low grandmaster overwatch games

I mean, i can at least jump in and leave spawn as Sombra. :laughing::ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s true, i guess if it has a gun it can still be used (except bastion)

Truth.

I mean… she literally counters him Harder By being Less Overall USEFUL.

HOW THE HELL.

1 Like

It’s the natural bastion food chain, the strong beat the weak and the weak beat bastion.

Oh how true it is…

I wonder if Torby will be the nail in his coffin.

1 Like

Torb won’t be the nail, his turret will.

Makes me wonder how Mercy (Valk mercy) Will be effected by his new, Probably OP Way overtuned Turret.

I’m not really sure but i think blizzard is slowly digging genji’s grave with each new character or rework.

That’s a weird way to spell War machine E54.

I don’t understand that reference…

Bastion is Unit E54.

1 Like

I’m disappointed in myself, i never looked at the numbers on him, i’m not a bastion main so i didn’t know, my experience of bastion’s is easily killing them and wondering why they’re on our team, i have about 7 hours on him.

You should be.
Wait…

Checks out… No sane person would have any more time than that on such a broken hero.

I think it’s an awesome idea. I just wonder how it would affect ults. I wouldn’t want it overshadowing sleep dart.