Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

So I concede so much in the way I did, and you still just pick a singular sentence out of it to just shrug off?

FFS…

Take care my friend. I’m disappointed but that’s only because I expected more from you.

Omg almost forgot:

1 Like

Uh, take your humanities and art courses more seriously, I guess? :man_shrugging:

?

Sure if I go back to university I will keep that in mind… ???

Good talk LUL.

Oh yeah, and when it comes to your own courses… Be sure to cite your sources, k? :wink: Kind of important.

1 Like

Why? Would you make citations about the university/academy/college you attended? That’s pretty nosy, and not even in a funny way.

2 Likes

Wtf? Are you just like drunk on just trying to find something wrong with what I say?

You and Brokenstyli have both cited “literature.” I assume you’d have some sort of source material to make that reference. I just want to read that source material.

Wtf is wrong with that?

When you submit a paper, you’re not just going “My mama said…” You’re citing articles, literature, to support your claim.

So where tf is the literature you and brokenstyli are leaning on? Why can’t you source it?

And wtf is with how you are responding right now? Are you ok?

1 Like

I know your weakness: you want the last word in. I don’t mind frustrating you. :man_shrugging:

And just to rehash brokenstyli’s post:

In order to appreciate this post, it takes a broad understanding of games (electronic or otherwise) as it relates to art and culture. This has never been a balance issue, it’s a “feels” issue, as in how does a Mona Lisa painting feel to you? (I visited the Louvre Museum years ago, and it’s glorious)

If you cannot understand why “feels” are important in games, why should I even talk to you about this subject?

1 Like

I have 0 fs to give to the last word. I’m just trying to understand you. Like… Why you linking that post again? Makes no sense. Why? …

Yoooo. LUL!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:

Hahaha!

I read his summary, friend. I responded to it as well. I’m confident I understand what it means :wink: Still. Do you see any link to the literature they are referring to? I don’t…

Do you have any link to the literature they’re referring to? I don’t…

Arts and culture, as great as they are, don’t cause balance changes.

Sometimes you gotta ask why you feel the way you do, ya know? Individual responsibility is important…

If you can’t understand why “balance” is important in this game, why should I even talk to you about this subject?

What does in game balance have to do with your art and culture? Your feelings?

Honestly I’m compelled you don’t know what you’re talking about.

:man_shrugging: right? We both like this emoji I think.

:blush:

1 Like

Sure, whatever.
5 more characters

There there. Take a couple days to think about it. We can talk about it. I’m always here for you.

1 Like

I’m not here for you, I’m here for Mercy. You take a coupla days, dude.

3 Likes

Okay bro :wink:

You do you. If you come up with something relevant to say, let me know. As for this little “good day, sir” exchange, :man_shrugging:. Hmu when you have something to say, otherwise, no reason to pop up in my notifications.

And you do your usual , dude, same as Megadodo. :wink:

P.S. You’re not my bro.

2 Likes

Sure bro :wink:

Firm handshake and all. Good day to you, sir.

1 Like

Nope. But whatever makes you sleep at night. :wink:

1 Like

How do you nope someone just wishing you well?

Some things we’ll never know. Which one of us is caring about last word now? :wink: It’s fun saying good bye to you.

I just did. And why not? :wink:

1 Like

It’s up to the person making the assertion to provide a link to their evidence. I want to read this article too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can think of lots of reasons but I doubt youd care. “Empathy” and all. Oh wait that was what Brokenstyki crutched on…

I guess I dont care then.

Oh and…

THIS X 100.

Where’s this literature at? Plz link.

1 Like

See, that’s the thing: no amount of fake words would erase the snarkiness you insert in other posts. And you are very snarky, so I know exactly what you mean when you aren’t (snarky, that is).

Does it matter? See, if you cannot independently process other people’s posts when it comes to subjectivity, then you have a problem.

Evidence is required when it comes to objective things like stats and stuff. Others, like what brokenstyli posted, just requires a certain aesthetic appreciation of video games.

Do you need evidence with regards to beauty and goodness? Nope, just appreciation when it comes to art, and how it relates to life.

1 Like