Why don't we go back to the first MM system?

We have 31 heroes.

At this point No Limits doesn’t matter anymore. Role queue makes everything more restricted. Implementing no limits back into quick play would increase community happiness. You know why?

Because everybody can all be soldiers now. Or a ninja. Or a monk. Heck, a monkey for that matter. AND they wouldn’t have to fear Role queue as much, because it’s always open for them.

Go ahead and try and prove me wrong. A six-stack of the strongest CC hero (I’m thinking it would be either Mei, Brig, or Sombra) would be easily countered because of a team of three Reapers or Pharahs. Sombra can zapped by Winston.

Heck, the chances of a six-stack same-hero comp would be near impossible because of role queue, and the randomization of players.

EDIT: For those who don’t know one of the functions of role queue: it is meant to restrict hero stacking. Chances are, because of 2-2-2, you’ll only find two of X hero. E.G. - Two Reinhardts, Orisa, or Zarya’s. They still can be countered.

3 Likes

Go play no limits then lol

7 Likes

Didn’t even read my post. Get out.

4 Likes

I dread the 2 Orisas and 2 bastion bunker.

1 Like

Can be countered by Sombra, one bastion, and Reaper if played correctly.

EDIT: Tracer would make mince meat out of them.

You know what I enjoy ? Being fisted by doomfist. Oh boy I’d love to be double fisted.

8 Likes

Go and play no limits. that is what you are talking about.

1 Like

This is the second troll that tells me “gO anD PlAy no LiMiTS”.

LOL Tracer… That’s funny. And not really… Reaper isn’t that good really. 2 bastions would shred him.

2 Orisa, 2 Bastions, 2 Moiras… GG your suggestions.

You forgot Sombra. EMP would melt the bunker.

why troll? that’s no limit.

1 Like

That’s assuming she could get EMP charged up. Even then the bunker would be back up shortly after.

No, because if you were to use coordination, Reaper melts the Bastion’s AND Orisa’s because of not only his passive, but because of their massive hit boxes.

Tracer is hard to hit, because Bastion would have a hard time aiming at her. Same with Orisa.

It doesn’t require Sombra to kill them. All she needs is to hit them and charge her ult. EMP, and BOOM! They’re dead.

Before you ask, Sombra can flank as well using her translocation.

This is quick play you’re talking about here… coordination will happen once in a blue moon.

Like others have said, there is a mode for this already… the new QP is designed to mirror competitive just without the SR.

Coordination doesn’t happen right now because of role queue, and limits. Combine these both and players are moderately restricted on who they want to play, causing toxicity.

Toxicity can chain to disorganization.

And don’t give me that Arcade crud. Its only there temporary. I usually play this cursed game if Total Mayhem is up. Unfortunately its not. NO FUN ALLOWED.

More hero’s only makes no limits a worse idea. The reason for hero limits was because the ideal strategy without limits is to find what works best or is most overpowered and double down on it. No limits means you can take what works and DO MORE OF IT. More heroes means you have more options, but it ALSO means there is more chance for overtuned heroes to exist and be abused.

No it doesn’t, because there are 31 heroes with six slots and role queue restricts on what players choose.

The ideal strategy is obsolete, because it dates back over one and a half year ago. Heck, the strategy was supposed to be for Comp only.

Which is what we’re going for, because 90% of the game is gone.

No, because role queue exists. If your hero is being abused, then obviously you’re not playing the right one, or you’re playing incorrectly.

No. Because I don’t want to face double sigmas or double Doomfists.

Double Sigmas can be countered by, again, Sombra or Reaper. Doomfist is the same way, along with his big hit box.

It takes coordination to kill a tank. The likelihood for six players to all be a tank is minuscule, because of, once again, role queue.

As a matter of fact, Bastion is usually one one to counter Doomfist because of Bastion’s passive. And he’s dive material. Bastion melts dive heroes.

I didn’t say it wasn’t counterable. I said I don’t want to play against it. And right now, I do not have to do that.