Why does this even exist then?

(sorry if im quoting this wrong)
Why does the Mercy Megathread exist if you guys don’t want to change Mercy? Just delete the thread already if you guys don’t want to do anything about it. I won’t state my opinion about Mercy herself, but the devs already said that she doesn’t need anything then why are you throwing Mercy mains into an echo chamber?

3 Likes

They don’t want our feeback. They just want us locked up so they look good. If they silence us others think we are happy.

3 Likes

Tbh I agree. Nearly 100,000 posts and the only replies are pretty much “Shes fine so shut up thx”

1 Like

Clutter Control to keep the forums neat.

Expect a Brigitte one soon.

:put_litter_in_its_place:

What’s funny about that response is that Jeff didn’t even make it in the Mega Thread™ , it was in response to ANOTHER thread and Tom Powers moved it to the voi–Mega Thread

1 Like

… Wow. Tom Powers moved one of Jeff’s threads to the mega-void. My biggest question though is why didn’t he reply to one of the biggest threads currently on the forums? (This is like, the third mercy megathread on the new forums)

1 Like

Tom is trying to wrestle with jeff ,he better be prepared for death.

1 Like

I think that the forums are Tom’s turf now.

2 Likes

Containment. Thread spam of any kind is bad.

I think if he answered to one post, everyone is gonna scramble to get their own reply, and riot when they don’t

If people are spamming the forums that usually indicates that something is wrong with the game. (usually)

No, that is the honestly depressing and crying worthy thing of it.

He literally didn’t even address the thread at all and made no indicattion he at all read it. Was just about winrate percent and pickrate percent. No regard to ANYTHING in the many thousands of posts… so disheartening…

2 Likes

I find this hilarious because when mercy players say that her ult is unfun, people say “Fun is subjective.”
I don’t think they realize that “Fun” was the whole reason that she was reworked in the first place.

1 Like

Maybe, but this one issue (whatever it is) isn’t ever the only important thing that needs to be talked about. Other issues get buried under the spam, causing them to get less attention from devs and players alike.

Containment threads are good for the game. People just get mad because they’re not getting the personal attention that they get when they make their own thread.

Considering the fact she took up an entire year over other heroes just to be balance for the sake of whatever was the reason. I agree with the developer.

Imho I think the reason it took so long, was that when people were suggesting good things, Blizzard ignored the suggestion, took baby steps, and then made her more or less balanced while taking away anything fun from her Ult or E.

That is the blizzard way :P. Take feedback and twist it into their own version. It’s no different than any other games within their franchise.

1 Like

At the same time though, Blizzard says that they are reading them daily, but it took them until their 3rd or 4th megathread on the old forums to reply once.