Why does Sombra remove passives?

Except the sun.

I swear there is a comic for that.
And the VAs actually made a funny skit on that too.

2 Likes

Except his aura was once labled as a true passive. And it doesn’t stop the aura from always being on; even if crossfade is disabled in a custom game, Lucio still has the aura. Only when Hacked does it turn off.

Cause everything can be hacked and everyone.

(but sombra can’t disable soldier 69’s ult, sombra you failed as a hacker)

I mean, she removes McCree’s ability to do a somersault. A SOMERSAULT.

When McCree rolls, he puts all of his weight on his robot arm while reloading with his robot arm. Hack turns off the robot arm, so McCree’s somersault would become a belly flop

1 Like

because dive was to strong… and heros like genji and pharahmercy needed better counters

Since Bastions passives are his most important features as a character its pretty frustrating to use him as a character. He’s already fairly useless in recon mode as the whole point of recon is its an auxiliary feature when he’s looking to set up as turret somewhere. Sombra since release has been a massive debuff to him and his massive hitbox.

I swear I love these kind of jokes.

3 Likes

Hanzo has robotic legs and feets to allow that climbing. You can see the robotic limbs in his normal skin.

Hanzo utilizes a powerful form of nanotech called Weebasabi. Its highly susceptible to hack given its constant links to the darkest recesses of the internet. They enter a depressed state when cut off from the internet.

1 Like

McCree cant roll tho

Um excuse you, I’ll have you know that Symmetra is in fact a goddess and a true queen

1 Like

Because they keep adding things to hack to try to bring her win rate up.

Because that would be unbalanced.

I get it, you want her rebalanced.

The Sombra mains want her rebalanced to.

Oh to have a normal win rate.

It wasn’t labeled by the devs as a true passive. People assumed because they didn’t know the coding. Sombra never disabled button active passives until that update. And when they did they told us it was one.

And it makes sense. One button press deactivates one song and activates the other. He has total control over it just like every other button activated passive. That he gets it always because he’s the only one that has zero cooldown and always has one of them on, doesn’t change the intended counterplay by the devs. It’s a quirk of Lucio’s passive, not something that any bearing on Sombra.

Wait… hold up. I don’t know the official lore of 76… but if you told me a guy had bionic legs I would assume the machine parts would be surgically implanted. I wouldn’t expect to see anything on the outside.

Not to mention a cyborg ninja that can double jump. The amount of exertion needed to double jump in real life is nuclear level of force.

Those are just bracers because Hanzo has delicate ankles.