Why does everyone hate kephrii?

That + he…cheated on his wife

I have 8 deep seeded issues with this dude.

2 Likes

He is smug, when someone is better than him at Widowmaker he calls them cheater… (most OWL dps players are far better than him at widow without being a One trick)

I tried to like him cause I’m a fan of widow gameplay but I couldnt.

1 Like

Tbf you’d be salty af if you one tricked thousands of hours into one char and you were still not as good as the average korean.

3 Likes

(muffled laughter in the background)

1 Like

He is that kind of guy who has the habit of calling everyone better than him a ‘hacker’. A recent classic incident that took a lot of attention was when he met a player named ‘Zerg’ a bit long ago and he kept saying that this player was hacking just because he would never admit or realize that he was getting outclassed.

Also, I remember a classic moment during the time of old tank meta with him asking a Mercy to switch with the excuse ‘you are out of meta’ and all he got was the response ‘Widowmaker is out of meta as well but I don’t see you switching either’.

Yeah, that kind of guy.

Different spelling :joy:

I dont hate Kephrii, I think his widow is good but hes very arrogant, cocky and rude.A lot of the things he says are cringey, not to mention all the controversies around him.
I personally dont think hes likeable, but I can see why people do like him

:8ball: :eyes:

1 Like

He pissed off a bunch of people accusing them of cheating when he got outclassed by their Widow. People found a chat log between him and someone where he said something along the lines of “I know they are cheating because even when I’m on 200mg of adderall I can’t beat them”. He admitted to taking performance enhancing drugs.

A more recent incident was when he was sexting some girls behind his wife’s back claiming that he can satisfy them with his 8 inch shaft. The chats leaked out and pros mocked him hard. The girls themselves are all of age though, so he wasn’t hitting on any minors as some claim.

The phrase is “Kephrii’s game went from 200 to 8 just like that”.

Despite that, Kephrii still publishes some quality Widow content.

1 Like

And now its time to close the thread…le sigh.

Don’t tell me XQC said something inflammatory. I won’t believe it

Omg the cringe. I’d never admit to losing if I had been using adderall. What a spoon.

He WAS like that a year ago.

How long do we hold a grudge for? Also his widow is actually world class and can compete with the best widows in the owl. However his down sides are he isn’t anywhere near as competent on other heroes.

Jardio??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Who is that???

omg the Taimou reading :joy::sob:

Please tell me youre joking…Jardio is a Mei god

1 Like

“wife” “kids”

Wasnt there something about abusing his power as a streamer and his influence to trick women into sending him inappropriate pictures?

I mean, I like this dude, I didnt heard about some drama until this thread, but I like him, seems like a generally normal dude, plays legendary widowmaker and just is there. I mean, there was this one time i stayed up to like 2am to watch a stream of his and he started it 45 minutes late because he forgot that he went online.

I mean, if he really used is power to get said inappropriate pictures, thats a move i cant describe with words that are allowed here, but maybe, just maybe he changed? Its not like he did the stuff DreamKazper did.

8 Inches, and the tryout thing. EDIT: here’s a good clip of xQc’s opinion on it Twitch