Why does everyone hate kephrii?

:8ball: :eyes:

1 Like

He pissed off a bunch of people accusing them of cheating when he got outclassed by their Widow. People found a chat log between him and someone where he said something along the lines of “I know they are cheating because even when I’m on 200mg of adderall I can’t beat them”. He admitted to taking performance enhancing drugs.

A more recent incident was when he was sexting some girls behind his wife’s back claiming that he can satisfy them with his 8 inch shaft. The chats leaked out and pros mocked him hard. The girls themselves are all of age though, so he wasn’t hitting on any minors as some claim.

The phrase is “Kephrii’s game went from 200 to 8 just like that”.

Despite that, Kephrii still publishes some quality Widow content.

1 Like

And now its time to close the thread…le sigh.

Don’t tell me XQC said something inflammatory. I won’t believe it

Omg the cringe. I’d never admit to losing if I had been using adderall. What a spoon.

He WAS like that a year ago.

How long do we hold a grudge for? Also his widow is actually world class and can compete with the best widows in the owl. However his down sides are he isn’t anywhere near as competent on other heroes.

Jardio??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Who is that???

omg the Taimou reading :joy::sob:

Please tell me youre joking…Jardio is a Mei god

1 Like

“wife” “kids”

Wasnt there something about abusing his power as a streamer and his influence to trick women into sending him inappropriate pictures?

I mean, I like this dude, I didnt heard about some drama until this thread, but I like him, seems like a generally normal dude, plays legendary widowmaker and just is there. I mean, there was this one time i stayed up to like 2am to watch a stream of his and he started it 45 minutes late because he forgot that he went online.

I mean, if he really used is power to get said inappropriate pictures, thats a move i cant describe with words that are allowed here, but maybe, just maybe he changed? Its not like he did the stuff DreamKazper did.

8 Inches, and the tryout thing. EDIT: here’s a good clip of xQc’s opinion on it Twitch

oop i’m really learning wtf i didn’t want thisbpost to be anything controversial i was just curious

Eh, I watch him from time to time. I don’t hate him, nor do I care about him cheating on his wife. His recent stunt with the OW league was a real d ick move tho, and I support xQc on this one

Everyone doesn’t hate him, you’re silly if you think that.
I think he’s alright, I like seeing extreme one trick mainers take a hero to their limits. I like seeing him inspire thousands to actually put time into widow and not give up. I think its cool he throws his own mini conventions for himself so he can meet fans

True that. Maybe its time to let that part of his past be past and move on? I mean, he really didnt do the stuff DreamKazper did, that was a really… “bad” move (cant use other words)

Also, if private chats are leaked, there can be legal consequences. Afaik, they fall under the same rules as the postal thingy. That youre not allowed to open somone elses mail and stuff.

So:

Did Taimou made a mistake by reading them? yes.
Committed Taimou a crime by reading them? probably.
When he made fun of him for that, did he comit a crime? Yes, its called “character assassination”. Its the malicious and unjustified harming of a persons good reputation.

I know Kephrii isnt the most competent player out there, and i also know that its not good sport when he goes “youre a cheater” when someones better than him. But as long as he doesnt harrass the people, should be fine. I mean, we all had this moment where we gave our best, thought we would dominate the match and out of nowhere, another dude develops superior aim and just deinstalls your game if you know what i mean.

Hes the most relateable dude I know so far when it comes to OW streamers. Theres Kabaji, after i put the link to MrSuicideSheeps charity stream in his chat, he read it and told the mods not to delete it (they did nevertheless because of delay). That was nice and warm and all, but Kephrii is this “yeah, if I would stream, thatd be me” dude for me.

Time to let the past be past, move on guys.

He still is one of the best Widowmaker players there is.

Hes lost widow 1v1’s before, thats not a big deal. But its like that situation with Zerg where Kephrii was predicted and read, as if it was a hack but it wasn’t, just a player that knew exactly what to expect from Kephrii.

On top of that, he only says that if they’re like a “nobody” because its not often that a player like that after playing for so long randomly gets up and starts rolling you.