Why does everyone hate kephrii?

cuz i would love to know…

but i dont hate the ancient egyptian god

2 Likes

Probably something to do with teen girlies.

i don’t even know who he is let alone hate him.

I haven’t seen that name here in a long time…

1 Like

speaking of names and long times

:wave:

2 Likes

Google is your friend. I’m afraid if I explain it I’ll get banned.

Last I heard, he was involved in some drama with XQC

I don’t think people do.

The forums by and large seem to be unaware of streamers outside of the extreme one tricks.

I guess Kephrii used to be a one trick, but his Mei is probably the best on the planet too…

1 Like

I’m almost positive it has more to do with the drama surrounding his wife and fans. I’m not really into league but I do remember when that scandal happened.

Me neither. I think he’s adorable. Even if he’s literally full of s***

That + he…cheated on his wife

I have 8 deep seeded issues with this dude.

2 Likes

He is smug, when someone is better than him at Widowmaker he calls them cheater… (most OWL dps players are far better than him at widow without being a One trick)

I tried to like him cause I’m a fan of widow gameplay but I couldnt.

1 Like

Tbf you’d be salty af if you one tricked thousands of hours into one char and you were still not as good as the average korean.

3 Likes

(muffled laughter in the background)

1 Like

He is that kind of guy who has the habit of calling everyone better than him a ‘hacker’. A recent classic incident that took a lot of attention was when he met a player named ‘Zerg’ a bit long ago and he kept saying that this player was hacking just because he would never admit or realize that he was getting outclassed.

Also, I remember a classic moment during the time of old tank meta with him asking a Mercy to switch with the excuse ‘you are out of meta’ and all he got was the response ‘Widowmaker is out of meta as well but I don’t see you switching either’.

Yeah, that kind of guy.

Different spelling :joy:

I dont hate Kephrii, I think his widow is good but hes very arrogant, cocky and rude.A lot of the things he says are cringey, not to mention all the controversies around him.
I personally dont think hes likeable, but I can see why people do like him