Why Does Brigitte Have An Unnatural Waist?

Funny, I feel the same, but only when the female anatomy is crappy because the artist tried too hard to make the character sexy.

Regardless, I never crap on female anatomy in a serious discussion; it just makes me look like I’m nit picking.

All this corset talk is making me feel like I can’t breath, lol.

You complaining about this when there is a talking, articulate gorilla and a person who can go back in time?

1 Like

You can’t be serious.

1 Like

That’s the only thing you doubt can actually happen in this game? It’s a strange thing to point out as being unbelievable when almost everything in this game would be impossible or illogical.

2 Likes

Have you considered that becoming jealous of video game characters’ appearances means there is something wrong with your self-conception, not something wrong with video games?

3 Likes

Oh good it’s this stupid thread again.

Why does Hanzo have weird sparrow legs is a better question :grin:

Side question.
How tall is Brig? In the overwatch 2 cinematic she looked like a giant stood next to tracer.

1 Like

I know she’s at least 6’0"

1 Like

That does not look natural. She might have had one of her ribs removed (yes, people do that).

That said, Brig’s waist looks normal to me. And if you want a good example of a model with an idealistically small, but natural looking waist, there’s the cosplayer Enji Night.

1 Like

Yeah I think she had a few of them removed actually. That’s actually thinner than Brig’s in proportion, but still, it proves my point that it’s not “unrealistic.”

Ehh, it kind of doesn’t. I mean, I agree that Brig doesn’t look unrealistic. But posting a picture of a woman who’s had ribs removed, doesn’t prove your point. That woman is unrealistic.

1 Like

He doesn’t need it but playing him it certainly feels like he has it :upside_down_face:

That woman is real, though. Hence, realistic. Flying a plane is realistic. You can do this in reality. Flying like Superman is unrealistic (at this point in time) as a real example.

If you get real good at his backswing, he actually literally pulls them in.

She’s got a corset on so tight that it’s gotta be hard for her to breathe.

When people say realistic, they mean without the photoshop, cosmetic surgery, and other drastic things to acheive that look. They do not mean literally impossible.

1 Like

I mean, Brig’s fake waist ('cause she’s not real) isn’t even that bad as that real woman’s, that’s my real point.

I mean but that’s not even the body type they are going for, she’s presented as athletic and natural while also looking like she had extreme cosmetic surgery because women don’t naturally look like that.

It’s fine because it’s a completely cartoony game world with giant evil hamsters and blue women. But its also fair to state that it’s weird and unnatural, because it is.

Like both things can be true.

1 Like

Not all of her is real xD

Sure, it’s “realistic”. But it’s unnatural. I think that’s what the OP really means is that Brig looks unnatural to them (which I again disagree with).

1 Like

Hammond is evil? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Meanwhile, Widow has no room for internal organs and nobody talks about it. Also, there’s a hyper-intelligent, giant hamster who dances and murders people.