Why does bastion have 300 HP?

This dude should have max 250-200HP, he has ironclade passive, armor, and self sustain WTF?

Havent seen a bastion hate thread since beta. Wow.

41 Likes

grabs popcorn

3 Likes

The weakest character in the game and you want nerf him? and i thought i’ve seen everything

3 Likes

Because half the time he’s a stationary easy to hit target- and giving him this health pool gives him the capacity to fulfill that role without dying instantly?

1 Like

99% of time the his hiding behind 1-2 sheilds while being pocketed by mercy -.-

3 Likes

The fact that he needs teammates to protect just proves that he’s weak.

4 Likes

And you can too, you don’t need a bastion to do that

1 Like

Then grab Mei, and put a wall under him to lift him up.

Or simply block him off.

Or funnel nades down his throat.

Or…

1 Like

I mean, I’d like Pulse Bomb to be able to kill him again but reducing poor Bastion’s health when he’s so immobile is not the way to do it.

Bruh really? LOL Bastion is not in a good spot as is.

1 Like

probably because he’s kinda big (an easy target)

now that i say this, seems like he should have more HP if anything

2 Likes

If anything he could probably do with 400HP, given how he’s basically Zarya-sized.

1 Like

I don’t have issues taking out Bastion with his decent sized hitbox in recon mode and obvious weak spot in turret form. His 300 HP is not a big deal.

As the rest of the thread said, as well as being the size of a tank so it’s practically impossible to miss hitting him in either of his three forms. All he’s got going for him is Sentry being able to melt teams if not behind a shield and someone healing him. Aside from that, his list of weakness is the size of a shopping cart.

Guys he is a cheesy hero by design just like junkrat and those heroes must be burried before they see the sunlight

Well… He is made of Steel… Sooo…

Large hitbox means easy to hit, vulnerable to shotguns ect. Its like why no one complains about roadhog and his 600hp with self heal.

1 Like

Can someone insert popcorn Moira for me?

Cuz he’s a tank get it because his ult(yea… I’m too old in overwatch years)