Why do you hate mercy and the player base

Jeff, answer me this or any of the workers. Why do you hate mercy. I’m not going to explain, write a long boring post because everyone knows the truth.

Why do you hate mercy.

If this gets removed all your doing is proving my suspicion. So Jeff or anyone else who honestly works for blizzard why do you hate mercy.

33 Likes

Oh look, another one.

40 Likes

sadly yes, and I’m not even a mercy player.

9 Likes

So if they reply, they’ll get angry replies.

If they ignore and move to mercy thread, this thread will go the normal mercy thread route and fizzle out by tomorrow.

If they lock it, then you’ll just make another thread saying that your suspicions are correct.

Soooo theyre obviously gonna ignore this and you.

Sincerely,
The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement

15 Likes

Indeed… Logic has spoken

8 Likes

Nani???
I want a link to where you got that idea buddy. If anything OGValk is proof that they were trying too hard to please everyone.

I like how mercy just automatically jumps to the number one priority of hero balancing even though there are hero’s that are in far worse state, even longer than her yet no one bats an eye.

4 Likes

This is going to go places…

12 Likes

looks at reaper

3 Likes

Don’t you know…? Mercy is the only hero that matters!

5 Likes

I don’t think they hate her, they just simply don’t know what to do with the character.

My opinion anyways.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Honestly i don’t care what mercy main comes to fight me, their all the same.

2 Likes

Let the moth wars begin.

2 Likes

Honestly they are probably just too proud to admit, that the rework made mercy more boring and in general didn’t worked as they thought it will.

The pride thing is typical for Blizzard as a company it seems.

4 Likes

Why do you hate McCree? I’m not even going to explain because we all know the truth. and if you use a logical reason to say you don’t you’re just confirming my suspicions.

It’s not quite the same but there is a very very large fault in your argument.

3 Likes

Yes Blizzard why do you hate mercy our goddess who completely dominated the game for almost a year .

2 Likes

I don’t think they hate either, they recently said they would be focusing on balance changes primarily.

I know…I actually think the opposite. That they care about mercy and the playerbase.

I’m not going to assume anyone at blizzard hates me. or any of us.

1 Like

I advise taking out Jeff’s name or you may get banned. As for why, no one knows due to the lack of communication. Jeff got mad about assumptions and called out a forumer, yet they’re all we can go by, and I assume they don’t want to admit they failed/were wrong and want to ignore the problem until it goes away. Problem is, it will only make it worse.

3 Likes