Why do you continue playing?

currently have nothing else to play and sometimes I enjoy how mind numbing qp is…

It can be fun to play but certain stuff like mm can ruin that fun.

1 Like

who cares about it ? I continue to play because it’s fun, love to play and think others games (mostly helldrivers, GTA5, call of etc…) boring and unfun to play. I played 2 times BG3 and I had already enough to play it
Don’t play if you doesn’t have fun, you have games or life to do outsides, you know :slight_smile:

It’s very simple, you see:

I don’t

then I install update and play 10-20 games and then back to not playing

masochism (20 characters)

Because the overall gameplay remains the same as it always has - removing a tank and shuffling the balance around haven’t changed that. And I don’t care how many people cry out that the game sucks or that it’s broken or all the new heroes are horrible, I’m still having fun at the end of the day. You know, the main point of a video game? And this particular video game is still as fun for me as it’s been ever since I first got it back in 2020.

Does it suck that stuff like PvE and almost all the original devs are gone? Yes, very much so. Does the game have problems? Oh definitely. Ranking up in comp is literally impossible and Hanzo and Sombra make me want to commit a hate crime. But when a majority of the game remains fun, does that even matter? And I haven’t even mentioned just how much I adore the world and its characters - folks like Mei, Tracer, Lucio, Reinhardt, Genji, Winston and ESPECIALLY Bastion keeps giving me something to smile about, if you’ll excuse my poetry.

Addiction and sunken cost fallacy.