Why do we not have this?!

The skins don’t have to make sense with the lore.
I mean, dva has a junker skin.
Junkrat has a pirate skin.
Winston has a gargoyle skin.

But while everyone is here, I would love a Moira bird skin. Her long sleeves look like wings.

As some people pointed out, that makes no sense.

Great illustration but this is basically a recolor of the patina skin, I think that’s the name, still cool though

There’s too much going on with it. That’s the problem with a lot of these fanmade skins, they add way too many distracting details.

I don’t like the glasses. Other than that, good skin

Not really, the skirt can be like a ballerina skirt, made with a more stiff fabric.

Seems to me like they’re on that mission hard for just about everyone these days.

It’s weird, I see a few skins that slip through the cracks that are great in concept and rendering - The toxic roadhog and gargoyle winston really blew me away.

But I’ve felt like the last year and a half they’ve been getting the interns to do the skin designs and occasionally making like, one good skin from the ‘old art’ from when the game was first being conceived, because they feel as cohesive and good as the ones from Original Overwatch.

But I’m very critical of art things and art choices, so. They did a pretty decent job on this last batch, except for Joker Junkrat who has hair that’s so bright it creates an optical vibration between the highlights and main color of his hair in a way that feels amateurish, but hey. Can’t win 'em all.

For those some people it is :smile: ,
However, maybe you and those some people forget that’s still the same company :wink:

Same for you, scroll up and read again.